Which is the rarest tokidoki bag?

Do you mean in general or right now?

I think in general it would be most mamma styles- esp original and PG

and now......I think it depends on where you'd buy it and how much... a couple of weeks ago PG's inflated Foresta were inflated for a while- still kind of are and I think this week.. it's the citta/citta rosas with good placement are. a while back infernos were selling for a lot. but this is my speculation.. others may have looked/researched more than me.

i second that azumie!! You just got to my post first!! And I think the cangurino (the smaller version) in both original and PG and the carmellina in original. Basically alot of the *rare* ones are first and second season.

Yeah, the mamma is rare but I was just thinking about what bags I've seen for sale on ebay. I've seen at least 6 mammas in original print for sale but I've never seen an original print bambione, caramellina or caramella. Actually I saw one caramella but it was BIN for over $200 which is crazy!!!

Yeah, the mamma is rare but I was just thinking about what bags I've seen for sale on ebay. I've seen at least 6 mammas in original print for sale but I've never seen an original print bambione, caramellina or caramella. Actually I saw one caramella but it was BIN for over $200 which is crazy!!!
hey latte when do you see them? I know the last one on ebay I saw was in early March but yeah I'm looking for one could you let me know when you spot another :graucho:

hey latte when do you see them? I know the last one on ebay I saw was in early March but yeah I'm looking for one could you let me know when you spot another :graucho:
My Toki obsession started some time in October and I've been an ebay addict since then. I guess from October to now I've seen them. If I see one I will let you know. I remember seeing one auction end at $222, isnt that crazy????

yeah... I know the last one I saw ended over $150... :crybaby: but now I really want a mamma (especially since they're harder to find)... something about it being rare gets to me :sweatdrop: