About Coach Suede....

susieq98

Mar 30, 2007
Has anyone ever had a problem with the color rubbing off on clothing with suede bags? Got my eye on a hot pink beauty but am wondering if I will have that problem? Many thanks!

I've never noticed it to rub off on clothing. However, I highly recommend a suede spray protectant; Shining Money or Appleguard. Coach's suede colors are terrific, however, they do get dirty.

I have a brown suede and a purple suede bag and have never had the color rub off. Cant answer about the rain, I wont take suede out when its raining or even if there is a chance of rain.

Have quite a few suede bags in different colors and have never had a problem with color rubbing off. I'm going to try that Appleguard spray too as additional protection.

The color has never rubbed off on my bags either. I have noticed on my beigish color bag that there are tiny, tiny water marks from when I got caught in a summer rain, they are barely noticeable though. No color rubbed off, just little rain spots. Now I don't take out any of my suede bags in the rain.