Antigona Reveal... a Happy Addition to my Givenchy Family

Small Tan Antigona :happydance:

Love this! The color is just like my cognac boots, which I wear all the time with black or dark blue skinnies, and I always get compliments. It's the best color that gets richer with use (reminds me of Hermes barenia). Congratulations on a beautiful color and style choice.

Wow, gorgeous! Enjoy her! Would love to see some modelling shots and hear how you find the small size...does it fit everything you need?

Thanks! I am looking forward to using her soon...just got a YSL mini Cabas Chyc, which I haven't used yet...and a Balenciaga Mangue City, which I have't used yet....so many pretty bags, so little time :roflmfao:
I have "practiced" putting my things in it and so far, my long wallet fits, together with an IPhone, medium sized (fitted for a micro luggage) bag organizer, card wallet and keys :graucho:

Love this! The color is just like my cognac boots, which I wear all the time with black or dark blue skinnies, and I always get compliments. It's the best color that gets richer with use (reminds me of Hermes barenia). Congratulations on a beautiful color and style choice.

Thanks! Ooooh... I will definitely use this bag with black or blue skinnies as well and hope I get as much compliments as you do with your cognac boots. I can't wait to see the richness of its color in time :cloud9: