I owe this Reveal to CrazyForCoach09!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
I have been stalking the outlets for a Caroline. I went to an outlet that I don't go to a lot and asked the SA to look for this Caroline.

To my surprise, she found one. She called and was told it was damaged and they wouldn't sell it, so she hung up the phone. I thanked her and came home.

I called the outlet myself and asked about it. The SA said they couldn't sell damaged items. She said, the spring on the dog leash clip of the shoulder strap was broken.

I told her I was still interested in buying the bag and asked her for a price. She put me on hold and came back and said the manager said those were still available at FP so it would be full retail less 10%. That is CRAZY!! I told her I could buy one with the upcoming PCE for less than that. She said I'm sorry, that's the price.

I sent CrazyForCoach09 a PM asking for her advise. She was so helpful and was glad to help me.

I called back and followed her advise. The bottom line, Caroline arrived today for the price of $375!!!

I looked at the clip on the shoulder strap and the little wire was just out of place. I took a pair of tweezers and got it back in place and it's good as new.

CrazyForCoach09, I can never thank you enough for taking your time to help me. AND for being just as excited about it as I was! I owe you!!!!

Meet my new Parchment Woven Caroline!!

Caroline005.jpg

AND ironicallly, last week I bought the Parchement Gathered Wallet at the outlet for $62.50. It was meant to be!!

Caroline006.jpg

Caroline is beautiful, and what a great price for her! The gathered wallet is a great match too! CrazyForCoach09 is an amazing purse fairy, isn't she? Congrats on an amazing score!

I have been stalking the outlets for a Caroline. I went to an outlet that I don't go to a lot and asked the SA to look for this Caroline.

To my surprise, she found one. She called and was told it was damaged and they wouldn't sell it, so she hung up the phone. I thanked her and came home.

I called the outlet myself and asked about it. The SA said they couldn't sell damaged items. She said, the spring on the dog leash clip of the shoulder strap was broken.

I told her I was still interested in buying the bag and asked her for a price. She put me on hold and came back and said the manager said those were still available at FP so it would be full retail less 10%. That is CRAZY!! I told her I could buy one with the upcoming PCE for less than that. She said I'm sorry, that's the price.

I sent CrazyForCoach09 a PM asking for her advise. She was so helpful and was glad to help me.

I called back and followed her advise. The bottom line, Caroline arrived today for the price of $375!!!

I looked at the clip on the shoulder strap and the little wire was just out of place. I took a pair of tweezers and got it back in place and it's good as new.

CrazyForCoach09, I can never thank you enough for taking your time to help me. AND for being just as excited about it as I was! I owe you!!!!

Meet my new Parchment Woven Caroline!!

Caroline005.jpg

AND ironicallly, last week I bought the Parchement Gathered Wallet at the outlet for $62.50. It was meant to be!!

Caroline006.jpg
Glad you were able to get the Caroline! Congrats on both purchases! C4C09 strikes again!