Really fabulous cheatnut leather bag- need id

It was on Pinterest with zero info or description and the link just went to a photo. : (. I'm gonna check Gucci. I so hope it's current. I need a tote more but I love the look of the leather too!

I think neiman should be using the pin pic- it definitely showcases the bag better. I've already told my husband that I need another bag for Xmas because I already put last year under everyone's nose. : D. I think it hooks just be a tradition.

Well aprilmay, of course, of course, of course- the anonymous bag I see on the entirety of Pinterest had to be expensive. Darnit!!! I guess I better go out in my neiman seasonal application so I can afford it. Haha

FYI, the one in the catwalk is a Large and the one from NM is a Medium, this colour, a beige and the the black are still available as current (as in they never went on sale) there is also a natural python version. Some of the other colours are prob available at the official Gucci outlets if your lucky

There are slightly less expensive versions including the black (because they don't have the hand-stained leather or the suede interiors). This colour is definitely the 'king' Handmade though :biggrin:

Last edited: