Difference between Luggage and Phantom?

wings!
the phantom has big wings that you can fold in or out
i'm a wing girl, i have a trapeze and phantom
picture of my phantom with the wings out
2c91bf04.jpg

queenvictoria2 said:
Thank you both! Yes I think I love the wings too :P Where can I find the current colors for a small Phantom? Would love a perfect beige or bright blue :biggrin:

Good luck with the bright blue phantom. They're VERY hard to find unless u go with a re-seller such as eBay,Malleries, etc. U may b able to find a beige-not sure. I would call around.

yakusoku.af said:
wings!
the phantom has big wings that you can fold in or out
i'm a wing girl, i have a trapeze and phantom
picture of my phantom with the wings out

Beautiful phantom! Would you mind telling me the color-trim combinations of celine phantom bags? I'm in love with the grey-orange trim but so far it is the only combination I know. I've seen beige-orange combination on google which is absolutely stunning. but the site isn't very credible, I fear it's a fake :/

Beautiful phantom! Would you mind telling me the color-trim combinations of celine phantom bags? I'm in love with the grey-orange trim but so far it is the only combination I know. I've seen beige-orange combination on google which is absolutely stunning. but the site isn't very credible, I fear it's a fake :/

I believe there's only been 3 colours with contrasting trims so far....all beautiful combinations - Grey with orange trim, navy with orange trim, and khaki with blue trim. Hope that helps! :smile:

bsufku said:
I believe there's only been 3 colours with contrasting trims so far....all beautiful combinations - Grey with orange trim, navy with orange trim, and khaki with blue trim. Hope that helps! :smile:

Winter 2012 has White with Black trim as well!

bsufku said:
oooh! I haven't seen that, sounds amazing!! does it look somewhat like the Lune luggage, but whiter, with black trims?

Yes! As attached here. For a moment I was doubting myself as my mind has been on a white nano with black trim. I really am considering a Nano. Yes? Or no-no? Haha.

Attachments

• image-214588216.jpg
    image-214588216.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 1,083