Lesportsac wear issues question

babysnowflake

babysnowflake
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Hello. I posted a thread back in Aug re my new Lesportsac Deluxe Everyday bag and was asking for any wear/tear issues anyone might have had.

Well, I've been using my bag about every other day for the last two months aprox. and the nylon still looks perfect, however the seam tape or bias tape?, not sure what its called has some loose threads sticking up here and there. Is that ok for this bag? Should I just ignore them? I love the purse and have no intention of parting with it but just wondered if anyone else's bag had this issue? Maybe the cotton seams are fraying a little?

Thanks in advance for responses.

Last edited:
I have the "No Regrets" hobo, with pen case and tiny keychain wallet for ID, Credit cards and small amounts of cash in. I had found that if you are careful you can burn off any stringsetc from the bag, just don't let it to close to the bag. also heating up twezzers then holding them to the closest part of the string to the bag works.
Most of their items hold up really well. If it were me I would just call and ask when they could do about it.

I'm sorry I don't wear mine enough to notice any changes.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I just spoke with my mom who has three older ones and no loose thread problem anywhere. For now I'll just ignore the coulple of threads and enjoy the bag, as I ordered it thru the manufacturer and it has a one year warranty.

I have this Lesportsac Erika black tote that I've had for a couple years. I did notice some tiny scratches and very few loose threads on the inside, but they're not a big deal. I didn't use the tote much in the past, though I've been using it a lot more these last few months. I toss that thing around a lot, so it's in great condition considering how much I abuse it.

In my experience, lesportsac is indestructible. They last forever. I don't think you need to worry about a few loose threads. I'd trim them carefully and forget about it.