comparison of the 3 classic flap size JUMBO ML SM!

ynz

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
I previously did a comparison thread of the maxi VS JUmbo http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/comparison-of-maxi-and-jumbo-fyi-744490.html
and now i managed to get my HANDS on a SMALL/MEDIUM (commonly ppl just call them S/M or small) and MEDIUM/LARGE (commonly know as medium or M/L) and JUMBO
the jumbo is caviar with GHW
and the rest are lambskin with GHW

here we go!
IMG_5691.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

the jumbo as you may have noticed is significantly larger!
i hope this can give you a better idea of which size to choose from!

thanks! pls give me your opinions, im in between two preowned bags,
1. chanel red patent 10c jumbo #13
2. chanel maxi red caviar #12 (im not sure which red, seller told me its kinda maroon)
and the chanel maxi red caviar is ofcourse more expensive...is #12 a little bit too old? the jumbo one is 3050usd , the maxi one is 3315. is the price too expensive?
please help me to decide!;)

2. chanel maxi red caviar #12 (im not sure which red, seller told me its kinda maroon)
and the chanel maxi red caviar is ofcourse more expensive...is #12 a little bit too old? the jumbo one is 3050usd , the maxi one is 3315. is the price too expensive?

i don't know about the price if it;s too expensive or not but i always pick caviar than patent any time of day, esp if it's a bigger bag
what year is the #12?
i got a vintage jumbo from 1996 i bought in 2007 and it still look good until now
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/lokkie-loookie-large-vintage-chanel-flap-124375.html

and for ref i'm 5'4"

i don't know about the price if it;s too expensive or not but i always pick caviar than patent any time of day, esp if it's a bigger bag
what year is the #12?
i got a vintage jumbo from 1996 i bought in 2007 and it still look good until now
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/lokkie-loookie-large-vintage-chanel-flap-124375.html

and for ref i'm 5'4"

i think #12 is around 2009...and what i checked from internet,the price for new caviar maxi at year 2010 is the same with the price she is selling to me now :smile:
if only had this amount of money 3years ago </3

wow its beautiful bag! i noticed that vintage bag got a larger CC symbol

i don't like maroon shade of red (i'm assuming it's dark red?)
so i would go for red patent!

misszhou said:
wow! could you post a maxi too?next to a jumbo ? i wanna know should i get a jumbo or a maxi...my body height is 169cm

You are about same height as me&#128513; IMHO I love jumbo better than maxi due to the heaviness. Good luck with your decision&#128522;

misszhou said:
i think #12 is around 2009...and what i checked from internet,the price for new caviar maxi at year 2010 is the same with the price she is selling to me now :smile:
if only had this amount of money 3years ago </3

wow its beautiful bag! i noticed that vintage bag got a larger CC symbol

Can you add a picture of both so I can choose :smile: