From a Newbie to all of the Knowledgeable Ladies...

mrl1005

Jul 25, 2012
Hello all!

(I'm not sure where this would go or if there is any thread that is already started like this), but ....I def think this needed to be said. To the mods, the older (not in age because we all know a lady does not admit her weight nor age right ladies?) more seasoned TPF'ers, the older newers, the newbies who are incredibly knowledgeable, the newbies who joined today, etc...pretty much to every lady (and even our men members)

I want to say thank you. Thank you for posting great deals. Thank you for letting me share my collection. Thank you for posting your gorgeous collections. And, thank you for letting me truely get to share in a love with you ladies who understand the addiction. Since I've joined this forum not only has my collection personally expanded but I have gained a vast knowledge of how shoes are suppossed to fit and CLs specifically. I would not have known the beginning of anything had it not been for you guys! So, I thank you all.

I completely agree with this ! Don´t know what I would do without this forum :smile: you gals are legen.........wait for it......dary !

Hello all!

(I'm not sure where this would go or if there is any thread that is already started like this), but ....I def think this needed to be said. To the mods, the older (not in age because we all know a lady does not admit her weight nor age right ladies?) more seasoned TPF'ers, the older newers, the newbies who are incredibly knowledgeable, the newbies who joined today, etc...pretty much to every lady (and even our men members)

I want to say thank you. Thank you for posting great deals. Thank you for letting me share my collection. Thank you for posting your gorgeous collections. And, thank you for letting me truely get to share in a love with you ladies who understand the addiction. Since I've joined this forum not only has my collection personally expanded but I have gained a vast knowledge of how shoes are suppossed to fit and CLs specifically. I would not have known the beginning of anything had it not been for you guys! So, I thank you all.