I've been a naughty girl...

aum_cph

Feb 24, 2012
...so I guess I'll have to confess my sins :P

I was just going to buy a purse... And that I did. Fell for this Daria french purse in mouse grey soft spongy leather.

mulberry2_zpsb31e2e1d.jpg

...and then I just took aa stroll around the shop. And a beauty called my name and begged to come home with me... I tried to walk past her. She called me back. I admired her on my arm in the mirror. She didn't want to let go and be put back on the shelve...

But I stayed strong. I left Mulberry, browsed around the rest of the shops, had lunch... and convinced myself that I really didn't need her.
I just had to go and take a second look, you know, just to be completely sure and say my farewell.

And then the shelve was empty! And I realised how utterly wrong I was! :sad::cry:

But luckily, it turned out that they had tons more in the cupboard! Phew. Otherwise I'd never have slept again...

...So here she is: Graphite pebbled Bayswater! :love:

mulberry6_zps946683c2.jpg

Naughty + Mulberry = contradiction in terms (same as need + shoes) ..
Think of it this way, you have actually been VERY good ??? (well, you only bought 2 items !!!).
Both lovely, enjoy lots, xH

it is a great bag -congratulations bag twin! It goes with so much and does look more interesting and not as formal as black IMO .
I managed to resist the purse at the time but seeing your photo does make me think again..,..enjoy!