eBay canceling my python bag listing

Uyen4570

"Wyn"
O.G.
May 4, 2009
Hi everyone. I need advice. I have had 2 of my eBay listings cancelled because the bag is made of python. I realize that I can not sell to anyone in CA because of the restrictions but does my whole listing need to be cancelled? I see plenty of python bags for sale and one the exact same bag as mine! Is there a special wording or listing that I am missing? Thank.

Hi everyone. I need advice. I have had 2 of my eBay listings cancelled because the bag is made of python. I realize that I can not sell to anyone in CA because of the restrictions but does my whole listing need to be cancelled? I see plenty of python bags for sale and one the exact same bag as mine! Is there a special wording or listing that I am missing? Thank.
What do the other sellers use in the title?

UPDATE!
So I finally called eBay and after speaking with the person who actually pulled my last listing this was explained to me:
For items made of Python, I must clearly say in my listing that I will not ship this item to California or internationally. They assured me that if I did this, I would not be in violation of eBay rules. I have relisted my item and so far so good!