Help me decide: Anthracite or Gris Tarmac?

COPENHAGEN

Aug 29, 2012
Hi ladies!

I'm in love with the City style and the GH (even though it's G12 now...). Also I adore the grey colors so right now I'm between a Anthracite and Gris Tarmac - which one should I go for? This will be my first Bal ever, and I'm sooo excited!

I think I want the RGGH but I might go with the SGH. Not quite sure yet.

Please help me decide! And also please do post your GH Anthracite or Gris Tarmac so I can get a better idea of the colors.

TIA :kiss:

Gris Tarmac is more of a true grey than Anthracite, but it is lighter. Anthracite can have green or blue undertones and has never looked like a true grey to me (although I love the color). Here's a place to start where most, if not all, of the greys that Balenciaga has made are posted:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/the-grey-club-474085.html

Someone may have comparison pictures, but I do not have both colors at the moment.

Here's a pic of my 2010 Anthracite RGGH Work vs. 2012 Gris Tarmac mRGGH City.

Please be aware that 2010 Anthracite is a little lighter than other seasons IMO. I had a 2011 Anthracite PT at one time and it was darker than this 2010 Work.

007-5.jpg

Gris Tarmac is more of a true grey than Anthracite, but it is lighter. Anthracite can have green or blue undertones and has never looked like a true grey to me (although I love the color). Here's a place to start where most, if not all, of the greys that Balenciaga has made are posted:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/the-grey-club-474085.html

Someone may have comparison pictures, but I do not have both colors at the moment.
Thank you - I'll def take a look at the Grey Club (and hopefully join soon :graucho: )

Here's a pic of my 2010 Anthracite RGGH Work vs. 2012 Gris Tarmac mRGGH City.

Please be aware that 2010 Anthracite is a little lighter than other seasons IMO. I had a 2011 Anthracite PT at one time and it was darker than this 2010 Work.

007-5.jpg
Oh, perfect! That's really helpful, thank you!

Not that it makes my choice any easier, they both look beautiful.