My Elisha is here!!

polos26

Jessie
Feb 8, 2007
WOOOHOOOO!!! I just got my black Kooba Elisha in the mail...its soooo pretty!! :yahoo:

I have to say that I wasn't too sure about the knot on the front of the bag, (with free shipping and free return I figure I had nothing to loose) but once I actually had it in my hands......... so cute. :heart:

It is absolutely gorgeous, I am sooo happy that I bought it and even happier that I got a good deal on it.

p.s. Thanks Lexie for posting the inside pictures and measuring your bag for me.

I will post pictures later on.

:yahoo: :dothewave:

So glad to hear you love it...I just ordered a black "Elisha" myself from Revolve and was having buyer's remorse because i already have 2 nice black bags. But the bow was just too cute and I had to have it. Now i'll really look forward to receiving mine!

i cant wait to get my elisha !!! my friend hooked me up and got me 50% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: i am SOOSOSO happy it was finally picked up today so i should have my red one in a few days
cant wait!!!

AND POLOS26 the fact that you LOVE yours makes me even more excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, so neat everyone is getting their Elishas!! Way to go with the 50% off Bessie. What a deal! And I'd love to see pics of the black Elisha. I bet it's gorgeous.

The Bonnie is indeed small. About 1/4 the size of the Elisha.