What in the !?@#...Would you ever buy one of those?

Hahahaa, I just added the knife one to my "wishlist" pinterest page a couple of days ago :biggrin:

But seriously, I think also depends on where you're going to use that... Some people (especially in the US) can be really touchy about those I think.

After all the school shootings, taking those clutches (especially the gun bag) to school can be a bad idea. I would never buy any of those. Period. People are going to look at me and freak out thinking I have a real weapon in there. :sad: And I can bet the cops will be all over me in an instant.

No thanks.

Those are designed by VLIEGER&VANDAM from the Guardian Angel collection,I kid you not.

Having worked in the justice system,and sat in court close to (later) convicted dangerous criminals,the clutches rub me all kind of wrong ways.

I can't imagine anyone actually buying and carrying one.
...but we all know a bunch of airheads will.

I can picture the scene at any airport anywhere in the world:

''OMG, she's got a gun!!:panic: ruuun!!!

Ma'am,put your hands up,and don't move!
And slowly drop your handbag to your feet.:shocked:

@jailnurse93:really??

Those are designed by VLIEGER&VANDAM from the Guardian Angel collection,I kid you not.

Having worked in the justice system,and sat in court close to (later) convicted dangerous criminals,the clutches rub me all kind of wrong ways.

I can't imagine anyone actually buying and carrying one.
...but we all know a bunch of airheads will.

I can picture the scene at any airport anywhere in the world:

''OMG, she's got a gun!!:panic: ruuun!!!

Ma'am,put your hands up,and don't move!
And slowly drop your handbag to your feet.:shocked:

@jailnurse93:really??

Oh, yeah....some hard core career law enforcement individuals love any kind of doo-dads that have to do with their profession. I own one small handcuff necklace; you really can't tell that it's all handcuffs until linked together unless you look at it closely. That's enough for me. Anything else seems.... well, S & M ish.

rihanna's been seen wearing that. and i actually like the bag series, i don't have or use a gun and i am against violence but i don't see anything wrong with these, it's just a bag, fashion.

Attachments

• R26.jpeg
    R26.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 724
  • vv.jpeg
    vv.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 685