Proud as a peacock!

rootie

Ahh.
Apr 7, 2010
After 14 months of my husband being unemployed, he has been working since late August (two part-time jobs, but in areas that interest him...clothes and liquor) and I'm teaching an extra class for a small stipend. I decided to take advantage of the multiple FOS invitations I get each week. I've had a hankering for deep teal for fall and I'm a fan of solid leather bags. Here is Ashley hobo in peacock!

Attachments

• image-1319919101.jpg
    image-1319919101.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 604
Congrats to your husband for finding a job or two!! (Two great areas!!! LOL - mine would be handbags, watches and liquor!!!)
Yea for you~~ Very Pretty Ashley hobo~~~Congrats to you!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks everyone! It's almost a navy with a lot of green in it. And it IS a lot like the Hailey!

After a year of looking for a "career", this is for the best. Ideally, he wants to open a tiki bar and is working on getting financial backing. He is working for the largest liquor store and does their tasting bar a couple of days a week as well as just working there. He develops drink recipes and makes them for customers. Yesterday, he featured a drink he created by accident with bitter lemon and chipoltle vodka.