Finally tPF secret sign resolution, I think

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Ok after a couple of polls, the keychain/charm I originally did for the ROAK came out on top.

I replyed to everyone who e-mail me today, with payment instructions. So if you didn't see the e-mail check your spam or bulk folder.

Just wanted everyone to know, I am not making any money off these..this is wholesale prices (that's why so cheap), just doing it as a service to tPF. I you want one and didn't already e-mail me, please do so as soon as possible. 80 are already spoken for out of the 100 piece order, so I need to know asap if I need to increase the order.

What if we do this.....if you want one of the keychains that I did,
e-mail me at [email protected]
don't pm me because my box might get too full.

I think we should have enough people to do another bulk order...depending on how many people want them they should be about 6.00, including shipping for US and 7.50 including shipping international.

That way those who want something right away can have something...while we figure out if there is something else we want to do.

final.jpg

Thanks Mary for all your hard work!! I can't wait to get my keychain! w00t!!

I'm so glad this is coming into fruition and can't wait to say hello to some of you out there when I spot the keychain! :yahoo: