Help me decide to keep or return my new caviar m/l?

Joyu

Jul 15, 2012
Hi Ladies, I just got this black caviar with shw. But I'm not sure if this is shiny or matte. The following pictures show quite differently even though they were taken through my android phone at the same time. I tried to turn both flashlight on and off. I'm confused and not sure if I should keep or return it. What do you ladies think? Please help!

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,060
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,060
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,050
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,059
What are you unsure about? Do you love the bag? Do you want a classic flap? If yes, then keep it! I say don't worry and enjoy - it's a gorgeous bag, congrats!
Thank you, jetsetheart. I'm not sure if this is considered dull or shiny. The last photo looks really good. In general, it looks good. But in some lighting, it looks dull as in the first photo shows. And yes, I want a m/l classic flap.

I think your babe looks quite similar to mine.. Are they Series 16? I posted a picture of mine for you in your previous thread. I am in love with my bag, it surely have differences under different lightings. I think yours look as good. However, it is your choice to keep it. If you like it, keep it :smile:

Joyu said:
Hi Ladies, I just got this black caviar with shw. But I'm not sure if this is shiny or matte. The following pictures show quite differently even though they were taken through my android phone at the same time. I tried to turn both flashlight on and off. I'm confused and not sure if I should keep or return it. What do you ladies think? Please help!

Looks good! Congrats!

How can you not be sure if you are looking at it in person? Lighting changes can be deceiving in pics...
I'm not sure as I never owned a caviar and haven't seen enough to compare against. This style has been out of stock for a while. And the thread regarding the new caviar quality added more doubts to my judgment :sad:

I think your babe looks quite similar to mine.. Are they Series 16? I posted a picture of mine for you in your previous thread. I am in love with my bag, it surely have differences under different lightings. I think yours look as good. However, it is your choice to keep it. If you like it, keep it :smile:
Thanks for posting the photo for me. Yes, mine looks similar to yours. Mine is 17 series though.

Joyu said:
I'm not sure as I never owned a caviar and haven't seen enough to compare against. This style has been out of stock for a while. And the thread regarding the new caviar quality added more doubts to my judgment :sad:

Here is what I think... If you cannot tell the diff between the Matt or shiny then it shouldn't bother you? If you love the bag, then keep it!

If your hesitation is from reading the forum alone, then I think it will be on the back of your mind regardless? Maybe you want to consider a lamb skin flap or a diff color bag so that you won't second guess yourself. Even if you return this one and get another one, I think you will have the same doubts the next time too.