Le tanneur or longchamp ??

BlueLoula

Aug 8, 2012
Am about to buy a bag !! I love both brands and both same style i got a little confused !!

I love the planetes collection of longchamp and the olivia and swana collection from le tanneur !! What do u thk ladies ?? Do u own any of them ??

dcooney4 said:
I have never heard of Le tanneur . Do they sell them in the U.S.A.?

Wgat i like most about le tanneur is there is no fake !! Where i live everybody have le pliage fake !!! They sell them at 10 usd and to tell u the truth i didbt see the difference !!!!! So somehow its annoying le to pay and ppl thk its fake !!!

Irene1 said:
Between these two I definitely prefer Longchamp. They offer a greater variety of styles and the leather seems to be of higher quality.

I need an every day bag :smile: heavy use !! Lol baby and work !
Here r sone pics

Do u know well le tanneur cuz quality in leather is woooww was on the market before lc

image-591274166.jpg

Attachments

• image-2488213627.jpg
    image-2488213627.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 2,596
  • image-2280827631.jpg
    image-2280827631.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 2,556
  • image-4090701507.jpg
    image-4090701507.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 2,638
Am about to buy a bag !! I love both brands and both same style i got a little confused !!

I love the planetes collection of longchamp and the olivia and swana collection from le tanneur !! What do u thk ladies ?? Do u own any of them ??

I have a Longchamp bag and I like it but I'm always worried that if I put too many things in there or if it's too heavy it would break. I've never seen a Le Tanner bag so I can't really comment on it but I do like what I see on their website. I really like that the Swana tote because the inside pocket thing is detachable and with the Longchamp there is no smaller pocket in the Le Pliage. I wish i could order the Swana tote but I don't think they ship to the US :sad:

I have never heard of Le tanneur . Do they sell them in the U.S.A.?

I've never heard of Le Tanneur either until today. I check their website and they have one location here in the US but idk if we can order from their website in the US. The one and only location is at Buena Vista Lake.

Le tanneur is on sale !!!! So may be its a sign lolol

Tomorrow going to check will let u know :smile:
I like the tote very much the pocket is very practical and u can move it from bag to bag !!

I like the swana messenger bag too seems very practical on a run lol
I am checking the olivia collection from le tanneur i loved it !!!!!!!
Hope i ll find those item on sale :smile::smile: wish me luck !

swtstephy said:
I have a Longchamp bag and I like it but I'm always worried that if I put too many things in there or if it's too heavy it would break. I've never seen a Le Tanner bag so I can't really comment on it but I do like what I see on their website. I really like that the Swana tote because the inside pocket thing is detachable and with the Longchamp there is no smaller pocket in the Le Pliage. I wish i could order the Swana tote but I don't think they ship to the US :sad:

I've never heard of Le Tanneur either until today. I check their website and they have one location here in the US but idk if we can order from their website in the US. The one and only location is at Buena Vista Lake.

I have one le pliage small size but really i never could find my phone i was digging in the bag !! Lolol but the colors r so attractive !!!

swtstephy said:

Le tanneur !!! M in loveeeee !!!!

I went and omg really u should order !!!!
I bought 3 bags !! Yayyyy here r the pics
Couldnt choose leather brow or black so i took both lol

image-2287749185.jpg

Attachments

• image-1858082793.jpg
    image-1858082793.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 2,513
  • image-2649234774.jpg
    image-2649234774.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 2,492