Reveal 3 new items.

bambijo

Jul 20, 2011
Tell me all what u think about my 3 new items?!! Next one will be def a coffer. Do someone knows the colors of the coffer for 2012/2013?? I saw some at raffaello network and think im already in love. And now enjoy :smile:

Really nice! I'd never seen that bag style before. Where did you get it?
In milan boutique. Me too i saw it for the first time there and i was like this bag should be mine :love::loveeyes:. there was a plenty of other colors all beautiful :smile:. The sale assistant told me that its a classique that miu miu produce every year and she told me either that on miu miu website there is only few type of bags they do not expose everything.

In milan boutique. Me too i saw it for the first time there and i was like this bag should be mine :love::loveeyes:. there was a plenty of other colors all beautiful :smile:. The sale assistant told me that its a classique that miu miu produce every year and she told me either that on miu miu website there is only few type of bags they do not expose everything.

Oh I see! That makes sense, congratulations on your beautiful find! :smile: Enjoy her.

bambijo said:

Hi Bambijo, beautiful collection you have there! Do you happen to have the email address of the Milan boutique?