Fendi Baguette Online Pop-Up Store!

This is just flat out horrible news for my pocketbook!! Fendi has created an online pop-up store for their new baguettes and (what I think is the most tempting), they've re-released some of the older styles!!

http://baguette.fendi.com/shop/us/en/

:panic:

I used to never really care much for FENDI Baguettes but now that I'm looking to get a small party bag that looks fantastic I'm seriously considering getting one them. They are amazing!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

jacqvic said:

here are my two recent purchases. Aren't they beautiful? they are:
Fendi Beaded Satin Baguette and Fendi Embroidered Green Lizard Baguette
I'll only use them for a very special occasion. I want to display rather than store them, any suggestions.

Attachments

• image-1839352365.jpg
    image-1839352365.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 562
  • image-2583276226.jpg
    image-2583276226.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 453
here are my two recent purchases. Aren't they beautiful? they are:
Fendi Beaded Satin Baguette and Fendi Embroidered Green Lizard Baguette
I'll only use them for a very special occasion. I want to display rather than store them, any suggestions.

I love your Green Baguette. Did you buy them online? Do they come in their original boxes? I never own a baguette before but I think they should be kept in boxes otherwise their shapes might be ruined..

BDgirl said:
I love your Green Baguette. Did you buy them online? Do they come in their original boxes? I never own a baguette before but I think they should be kept in boxes otherwise their shapes might be ruined..

I bought both of them from an online luxury purse seller. one didn't have its dustie. I have the boxes they were shipped in but I really want to see them. I was going to shape them with tissue paper then put in a plastic cube from an organizer store. then I have to find a place large enough for 2 cubes (ha ha). they are bigger than you'd think 12x6x2 with a 6in drop.