Ghillies in Rubis, what do u think?

rrzhao

Oct 25, 2007
Hi, I recently got an offer from one re-seller of a Ghillies Birkin in Rubis 30.

It's a bit pricey, just want to hear ur opinion is this style worth to buy?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 1,085
Is it because you are afraid it'd be outdated? Personally to me, no, it won't. Compared to many years ago, today, we are so lucky that we have access to such above the level craftmanship and Hermes decides to sell such designs which would otherwise long time ago, available only made to order.

its gorgeous, i would snap it up without hesitation if its from the store. However, if its from a reseller, i would need to think about twice because the profit they make from it is ridiculous

its gorgeous, i would snap it up without hesitation if its from the store. However, if its from a reseller, i would need to think about twice because the profit they make from it is ridiculous

you r totally right, that's why I said it a bit " pricey", I wish I can get it from local H store, but no luck at all. :P

Is it because you are afraid it'd be outdated? Personally to me, no, it won't. Compared to many years ago, today, we are so lucky that we have access to such above the level craftmanship and Hermes decides to sell such designs which would otherwise long time ago, available only made to order.

thanks, yes, the details of this bag is breath taking, I think I might get it.

thanks, I love it, but just want to think before I put money into this new style, and I wish it wont outdated after few years

Ok of course that makes perfect sense but if you love it, it doesn't matter whether it's "outdated" to others, It'll always be your love. This is a rarer version of the Birkin so buy only if it'll stand the test of time for you. Personally I would say go for it!