Chloe addiction continues - Now Marcie in Coral

GemsBerry

O.G.
Nov 10, 2011
As we know bans don't work when it comes to Chloe. I decided to add Marcie hobo to my Chloe family:wlae:
I love hobo style, my hands are always full with coffee, keys etc, and once I found about small/medium size I knew I need one. The question was the colour. Wonderful Shari from Chloe Las Vegas also had truffle, plum, maple leaf and tan but I have too many purples and browns already, so I went for coral. The colour is saturated enough for Fall, but yet bright and cheerful for Spring. And white contrasting stitching on coral adds a nice touch.
I included one picture with Celine Orlov for comparison of colours. Very similar, Celine's called camel if I'm not mistaken, Chloe's has a little more red/orange hues in it.

Attachments

• Chloe1.jpg
    Chloe1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,013
  • chloe2.jpg
    chloe2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 953
  • chloe3.jpg
    chloe3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 939
  • chloe4.jpg
    chloe4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 964
  • chloe5.jpg
    chloe5.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 940
  • chloe10.jpg
    chloe10.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,034
  • chloe9.jpg
    chloe9.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 957
  • chloe8.jpg
    chloe8.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,054
  • chloe7.jpg
    chloe7.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 938
Last edited:
And details is what we love Chloe for (in addition to luscious leather, great designs and stunning colours, and quality of course).:smile:

Attachments

• chloe12.jpg
    chloe12.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 951
  • chloe11.jpg
    chloe11.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 967
  • chloe13.jpg
    chloe13.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 934
  • chloe15.jpg
    chloe15.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 933
  • chloe16.jpg
    chloe16.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 921
Thank you Scoobiesmomma colour is chameleon as all Chloe colours.

Beautiful!! Love the color!

Thank you Cookiesnomore!

Gorgeous indeed!

Thank you Yoyotomatoe, this colour is like when 'light ochre' and 'maple leaf' have a baby it will be a 'coral'. LOL

Congrats gemsberry, what a beautiful colour.

Thank you Cupcake2008, I was so tempted by your plum Marcie but couldn't justify buying fifth purple (I still want it though and you nver know... ) :graucho:

Congratulations, Gemsberry! She is stunning and definitely a colour that will see you all year round. The leather looks luscious! :love:

Thank you, Beachgirl38. you definitely should get it, and it's coming in more colors for SS. it's so comfortable and small/meduim is perfect for my 5'5 frame.

soooo beautiful! i would love a small/medium hobo! i love hobos & i love marcie! congrats!

Thank you Katielure :flowers:
Love it, very beautiful! Congrats!

Yay, DoubleDutch, Marcies are addictive and leather is just getting better and better with wear. What not to love!:drinkup:

Hey Bag twin :ghi5:! Congratulations on getting this gorgeous Marcie. It's such a beautiful shade...I love mine to bits. Enjoy!

Thank you, LibJames. I'm far from making such fab modshots like you do but I have a lousy one to show proportions:smile:

Ohhhh - that is just beautiful. Mod Shots! Mod Shots!