Cookie Lily

If you want a black one and are willing to pay import fees etc...(allow up to 50% of price paid - may be less). There appear to still be stock in the UAE authorised stockists Boutique1 for £264. You need to email them to check stock, but they are very fast to respond.

http://www.boutique1.com/cookie-lily-soft-matte

Thanks Moo - that's really helpful.
I have my eye on a pebbled beige which I've just put for authentication. It's on Fleabay but the seller wants £645. I've got her down a bit but she still wants the original full price??
Not sure that one's for me. The black one looks very appealing thank you.

Thanks Moo - that's really helpful.
I have my eye on a pebbled beige which I've just put for authentication. It's on Fleabay but the seller wants £645. I've got her down a bit but she still wants the original full price??
Not sure that one's for me. The black one looks very appealing thank you.

I honestly think you could get a better deal. True, they were/are popular, but I still don't think that justifies asking full price on eBay when the bag actually went on sale.
Good luck on your lily-hunt ;)

I honestly think you could get a better deal. True, they were/are popular, but I still don't think that justifies asking full price on eBay when the bag actually went on sale.
Good luck on your lily-hunt ;)
I agree with you - that one is not the one for me, even though she paid full price!!
Still looking .........