Munich Hermes

Hi Tinkerbell,
thanks for the update, I sent the store an email and they responded that there are 2 stores just as you said.
I will be coming into Munich airport for a non-Schengan/non EU country, do you know which H store I would find?
I assume I have to go through security again going to a EU country, Austira, from Germany, and then on to passport control, so I would find the other H store.
My problem is that I only have one hour to shop and dont have time to go back and forth to each one.
Any clarification would be helpful.
thanks again
susan von

Hi Susanvon,

there are actually 2 Hermes Shop in the new Terminal 2 :smile:

One is right after Security control and the other one is upstairs after passport control.

The SA there are very friendly and helpful and they have a good selection of scarfs, shawls and also bags.

The last time I was there they had a beautiful Lindy 34 in etoupe and a Romy belt in natural barenia........:love:

Phone Nr. 089 97 58 4230
email: [email protected]

Enjoy your layover at munich airport and have fun shopping ;)

Hi steak fries,
thanks for your reply.
I go to Eeurope about 3-4 times a year so I am familiar with the EU VAT rules. I will be coming from a Non-Schengan country going to a Schengan Country, Germany, and on to another Schengan country, Austria, so i cant claim my VAT refund until I leave my final EU destination which is the UK on the return trip.
But thanks for the input.
susan von

hi everyone,

as the title indicates, I'm looking for the number to the number to the boutique in munich. I've used the website, called the 800 number in the US, and called the number on the card I was given...unfortunately none of the numbers seem to work, but I have no problem calling other boutiques in Munich using the number on the card I was given...by any chance does anyone happen to know a working number? TIA...

i was offered one my first time visiting there (which was also my first time at an H store). I just asked the SA for an opinion on which size to get (40 or 50) and she told me they had only one more, a gold clemence with gold hw...she told me if i wanted it, i could have it...but it wasn't the hardware or the first color i wanted so i passed. to be fair, i had picked up about 800 euro worth of scarves, before going insane and getting about another 1200 euro more...so i'm sure that had something to do with it as well. Good luck and happy hunting!!

Kkho said:
Hi all, I'll be in Munich airport on new years day. Can anyone give a hint on whether the store is well stocked?

There are two H stores in Munich airport... Make sure you ask the super friendly staff to check the other store (upstairs and downstairs) if you don't see what you want! Good luck!

Are both stores very far apart? Or did you say they are upstairs and downstairs only? Thanks so much and I'll report back on the inventory next year for sure.

Kkho said:
Are both stores very far apart? Or did you say they are upstairs and downstairs only? Thanks so much and I'll report back on the inventory next year for sure.

It has been a year since I went thru Munich but I did remember I was able to go both stores within short period of time. The SAs there are wonderful and I hope you score some goodies!

Hi Kkho,

Any updates for the inventory?
My friend who is residing in Munich is coming to visit end of next month and I'm asking her to buy a scarf for me. Just wondering how is the inventory for scarves.

Thank you so much for your information. Will update everyone their inventory and if I scored anything :smile: