My New Babies

Congratulations!

emoticon-object-027.gif

Last edited:
Lovely bag and purse! Hope you will enjoy the mini Lexy. Its a great little bag.:biggrin:
Did you return the other bags you revealed earlier or did you decide to keep them also?
(Lol, I still has a horrible "i want that bag"- urge since you you revealed that foxglove sbs earlier...I'm trying to pursuade my family that we really need an urgent trip trip to the UK so I could grab one for myself....:cry::nogood::shucks:
Pity the outlets doesn't ship within the Eu at least...:tdown:
Happy that you seem to have found a lovely bag and a cute purse, I think you'll get good use from them both! :smile:

Lovely bag and purse! Hope you will enjoy the mini Lexy. Its a great little bag.:biggrin:
Did you return the other bags you revealed earlier or did you decide to keep them also?
(Lol, I still has a horrible "i want that bag"- urge since you you revealed that foxglove sbs earlier...I'm trying to pursuade my family that we really need an urgent trip trip to the UK so I could grab one for myself....:cry::nogood::shucks:
Pity the outlets doesn't ship within the Eu at least...:tdown:
Happy that you seem to have found a lovely bag and a cute purse, I think you'll get good use from them both! :smile:

Hi Baginuse
Thats for the lovely comment, sadly i did return the Foxglove SBS as i feared i wouldnt use it and it would be sitting in a dustbag forever.
Do you not have an outlet where you are?

The bag is a preloved which is why it has a wonderful colour.:smile:

Hi Baginuse
Thats for the lovely comment, sadly i did return the Foxglove SBS as i feared i wouldnt use it and it would be sitting in a dustbag forever.
Do you not have an outlet where you are?

The bag is a preloved which is why it has a wonderful colour.:smile:
Aha, thats why your bag had such lovely sheen on the leather. Somehow bags always looks a bit better after they has been used for a short while, at least I think so.
Oh, I agree completly, better to have bags that you will use a lot than just staying in the dustbag, better to returning them. I should do the same, but i'm not there yet.
No, we have no Mulberryoutlets at all here up in the cold north of Scandinavia. That means a trip to Uk for visiting one. But perhaps I think I might have succeded in persuading my daugheter that a trip to the UK is a lovely idea...:smile: