• Epi Speedy 25

• Epi Alma

• Epi Petit Noe

• Others, please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Finally it's April and I get to purchase a new handbag. I would like to get something in epi ivoire but just can't make up my mind on one bag. I love epi speedy 25, Alma, and also petit noe in ivoire. Which one would you get and why?

Passy PM--it is so classy but can be worn casually too.

It can organize your things way better than the Alma and Speedys. The thing with the Speedys is I'm scared that the sagging would cause the Epi to crease permanently. And...I'm just not a big fan of the Alma.

I've seen and tried on the Alma and the Passy PM IRL and I love the Passy wayyyy more!

Passy PM--it is so classy but can be worn casually too.

It can organize your things way better than the Alma and Speedys. The thing with the Speedys is I'm scared that the sagging would cause the Epi to crease permanently. And...I'm just not a big fan of the Alma.

I've seen and tried on the Alma and the Passy PM IRL and I love the Passy wayyyy more!

Karman, thanks for the helpful info. I will definitely check out passy pm also. Another bag to choose from... :idea:

i second the passy. it's so clean and gorgeous. i like all the other styles too though because the ivorie is so classic, clean and amazing! you can't really go wrong with the other styles too.

I think Speedy25 is a better choice and you will use it more often! I have a speedy 30 and the Noe...But I used mine speedy more than the Noe...I dont think Noe is useful at all...so its has been sitting in closet for a long long time........