Please Help decide my first Bag.

craziytrix

Sep 30, 2012
I found some good deals and so far the ones I want are the Monogram Papillon 30 & Vernis monogram Bedford. In other designers I want to get the Marc Jacobs Hobo Stam since it's the only black stam I could find and the Damen Bowler Bag. Then there's also the Burberry Nove Check Tote.

I like ones that are versatile, from everyday to special occasion and maybe even day to night. I'm stuck because I can only choose 2 and I keep changing my decision. I prefer to get one of the Marc Jacobs and either of the two depending on what looks better. Weight is not an issue. So what should I get? and what should I leave in the hopes of something better popping up?

Thanks to those who reply.

I vote for the Burberry tote and the MJ Hobo Stam among the purses you mentioned. But, I can't resist suggesting the Artsy or the Galliera purse as an alternative.
Yet in the end, follow your gut and go with what makes you giddy/happy. Goodluck deciding.

I vote for the Burberry tote and the MJ Hobo Stam among the purses you mentioned. But, I can't resist suggesting the Artsy or the Galliera purse as an alternative.
Yet in the end, follow your gut and go with what makes you giddy/happy. Goodluck deciding.

^+1...I just bought the Galliera and love it...I also love the look of the Artsy, just tried it on the other day at LV. I used to have a papillon and lvoed it but now I think it would not be functional. I now look for bags that have pockets. Agree tho, in the end you know what will make you happy so go for that!

I think the Artsy and Galliera are a bit too big for me but the Galliera is cute. Thanks for your advice. I'm just stuck between the LV Bedford and the Burberry.