This might make you GREEN with envy..

This is a nice bag!! I'm convinced its too big for me though. I love the marine color thats out now. But your kelly green and chili ones are TDF!!

Did you see they are making the smaller version in a bunch of new colors coming out in December? I think there was Ocean, Lime, Sand, Olive.. Maybe that would be a better size for you. I agree its kinda big.. lol but the colors just suck me in! :P

Did you see they are making the smaller version in a bunch of new colors coming out in December? I think there was Ocean, Lime, Sand, Olive.. Maybe that would be a better size for you. I agree its kinda big.. lol but the colors just suck me in! :P
I would love this bag in a smaller size!! Will it look exactly the same just smaller? I carry a bag everyday everywhere I go and I feel like this might look TOO big on me, plus at my store we have like no room to put our bags.

I would love this bag in a smaller size!! Will it look exactly the same just smaller? I carry a bag everyday everywhere I go and I feel like this might look TOO big on me, plus at my store we have like no room to put our bags.

Yes, It looks the same, just smaller. It has a shoulder strap too. The style is 70600. I think the black is out now, but the other colors will come out later in December! It's worth a shot. It's a bit more of an everyday size. We have a HUGE back room, so we have plenty of room for our bags. We are spoiled :smile:

Yes, It looks the same, just smaller. It has a shoulder strap too. The style is 70600. I think the black is out now, but the other colors will come out later in December! It's worth a shot. It's a bit more of an everyday size. We have a HUGE back room, so we have plenty of room for our bags. We are spoiled :smile:
I'll have to look into this bag. I was actually thinking of getting the American Icon 19997 in elephant for a big tote bag. What do you think of this....have you seen them?

madisonave5011 said:
I'll have to look into this bag. I was actually thinking of getting the American Icon 19997 in elephant for a big tote bag. What do you think of this....have you seen them?

Oh yes! That's a nice bag too. The grey is really pretty, I also like the cherry and emerald. That would be a nice tote bag for sure.

Wow, that is just as beautiful as I hoped. I would love to see a nice selection of women's small bags in that color (since I already have my big Bleecker tote :biggrin:).

The men's line is getting the best colors! (Chili, marine, kelly, grape....)