Clochette

I asked the SA who helped me with my purchase of the mono cles and he told me to go up to the 4th floor and speak with a representative from the replacement repair department. When I got up there I told the SA I would like to order a key bell for an alma and she asked me what size alma and I said its actually for my speedy and she looked at my bag and said hold on let me go in the back and check. She returned with the item and asked if I had my keys she would put them on. I said no my keys are home because I'm afraid I would loose them. She replied ok, enjoy and just handed it to me. I was confused and asked her how much it was and she replied - Enjoy It with a smile! So it was Free :smile: best service at LV Flagship :smile:
Wow! Now that's a very nice service! Love hearing stories like this!
Congrats indeed :happydance:

Wow! Now that's a very nice service! Love hearing stories like this!
Congrats indeed :happydance:

Hi, may I ask what store is this? I've been looking for a one and no one return my call. I went into the LV store on Rodeo, beverly hills. It's been six 8 weeks, still no call.

Thanks.

I asked the SA who helped me with my purchase of the mono cles and he told me to go up to the 4th floor and speak with a representative from the replacement repair department. When I got up there I told the SA I would like to order a key bell for an alma and she asked me what size alma and I said its actually for my speedy and she looked at my bag and said hold on let me go in the back and check. She returned with the item and asked if I had my keys she would put them on. I said no my keys are home because I'm afraid I would loose them. She replied ok, enjoy and just handed it to me. I was confused and asked her how much it was and she replied - Enjoy It with a smile! So it was Free :smile: best service at LV Flagship :smile:

Hi, may I ask what store is this? I've been looking for a one and no one return my call. I went into the LV store on Rodeo, beverly hills. It's been six 8 weeks, still no call.

Thanks

CPA said:

Thanks

If possible try n goto the LV store, they are more accommodating in person. I goto the LV Store on 5th Ave in NYC.
Good luck - I hope u are able to get one too :smile:

Melfontana said:
If possible try n goto the LV store, they are more accommodating in person. I goto the LV Store on 5th Ave in NYC.
Good luck - I hope u are able to get one too :smile:

Sorry I re-read your post and just saw that you went to LV. It's considered a replacement part so maybe if you ask to speak with someone who is responsible for replacements and repairs - that may help because that's where the SA directed my question. Good Luck - I hope it works out for you!

Lucky girl congrats

I picked up mine today after being scolded by a very young male SA. He took it out for me and asked if it was for my speedy b I said "yes". He then tell me that it is not acually allowed. I told him that various SA around the world told me it can be ordered. He said its not true. The bag was not designed to have this and now the bag design will change. However, as this was promised to me, I may take it. He asked if I still wanted it and I said yes and told him there is no difference if I buy this spare part for this bag or another bag. He then tells me that by saying that it will be deceiving so I said he wouldn't know anyway.

Just as I started enjoying LV I am once again discouraged to step foot in there now.

I picked up mine today after being scolded by a very young male SA. He took it out for me and asked if it was for my speedy b I said "yes". He then tell me that it is not acually allowed. I told him that various SA around the world told me it can be ordered. He said its not true. The bag was not designed to have this and now the bag design will change. However, as this was promised to me, I may take it. He asked if I still wanted it and I said yes and told him there is no difference if I buy this spare part for this bag or another bag. He then tells me that by saying that it will be deceiving so I said he wouldn't know anyway.

Just as I started enjoying LV I am once again discouraged to step foot in there now.

You were lucky to get one - it's a replacement part and most SAs I know will actually look in your history to make sure you own the bag that needs the replacement part. I'm not surprised he told you that. I think it's kind of silly, but I do know they check. I bought one for my older style Damier Alma that my daughter was using, but they did check to make sure I had purchased the alma previously in my history before they let me buy it.

Probably best to say you received an alma as a gift and lost your clochette or it was stained or something of the sort.

You were lucky to get one - it's a replacement part and most SAs I know will actually look in your history to make sure you own the bag that needs the replacement part. I'm not surprised he told you that. I think it's kind of silly, but I do know they check. I bought one for my older style Damier Alma that my daughter was using, but they did check to make sure I had purchased the alma previously in my history before they let me buy it.

Probably best to say you received an alma as a gift and lost your clochette or it was stained or something of the sort.

Lucky for me in this case. I would have had to bring my Vernoa in as I don't have much history with the store at all unless their database is linked world wide. He didn't have to be so rude delivering his message. I'm not a child and truly did not know. If only he explained it nicely.

Reactions: lVfanatic2004
That looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing :smile:

Do you happen to recall how much you paid for it?

This isn't mine. I found the picture in the Internet ;)
I went in to order it and they said it was going to be $50, they said they would call when it came in.. Well, that was about 4 weeks ago.. I think they forgot about me.. :shucks: