What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

What I carried today:
- Phone
- Keys
- Purse (Mulberry French Purse in Oak)
- Mini Notepad (from Habitat before it closed :cry:smile:
- Diary
- Pouch containing 'essentials' (Antibacterial gel, hair band, tampons, Nail file, Mints, Vaseline, Mini Nivea, Ibruprofen, Comb)

Here's what's in my east/west oak bayswater today :
French purse/wallet
Makeup bag
Leather pouch
Keys
Tissues
Wipes
Licorice mints in troll tin (love this!)
Gum
Sunglasses
Phone (used for pics)

image-1039002041.jpg

image-1508303231.jpg

image-2477309261.jpg

image-1089456023.jpg

A Swiss Army knife can get you out of a lot of trouble in life and is good for slicing cheese. sausage, bread, fruit when you're traveling and picnicking...opening a bottle of wine...cutting the tags of your Mulberry the minute you get it out of the store so you can use it right away...

I'm converted! I'm off to Milletts in the morning! Perhaps Mulberry should include one with every bag! :biggrin:

Hi Ladies, I'm a noob but have lurked :blush: on Tpf for a while. Couldn't resist sharing a pic of just how spacious the bayswater really is...

View attachment 1845322

Note: I don't carry my pup in my bag, she hates being buffeted by the wind and dived straight in for cover lol

Hmm, don't think I'll try that one with my sheepskin Bayswater and my Labrador! The cat might be a different thing - I'm certain he'd make a beeline for a cosy designer bag, complete with half dead mouse, if he could! :biggrin:

My way too overstuffed Bays Oak - I don't normally carry this much though...

Work laptop
MBA 11"
iPad
Kikki-K planner
Leather notebook
Makeup pouch
Coach wristlet as a wallet
Blackberry (workphone)
Dior Sunnies
Work pass

(not in pic) My iphone that I used to take the picture and my keys

Wow! That really is a workhorse - and an amazingly stylish one, too! Just goes to show why Mulberry bags are worth their weight ... :biggrin:

We never do realise how much we carry around! And still I have no muscles, only bingo wings! I'm actually trying to learn to downsize - when posed with the choice of not using my beautiful Lilys and mini Alexa as much or downsizing, I decided I needed to downsize and not carry my entire life with me! I'm slowly getting there :smile:

Hi how much can you fit in your Mini Alexa i am looking to get one but worried they are too small :smile:

I took my SS mini Alexa on holiday with me and here she is:

Closed with all my things inside:

12.jpg

A peek at how everything fits inside:

13.jpg

And this is everything that was inside:

14.jpg

Contents:
iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Mulberry keyring pouch, which held keys, sweeteners and inhaler
Blackberry in Mulberry Black Silky Snake Cover
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss
(My passport and boarding tickets were also in there at the airport :cool:)

I think that's pretty impressive what you can fit inside and it was all in there comfortably, without it being too snug. I was able to take my purse out and put it back in without having to rearrange the contents each time.

On a walk with me by the sea :hbeat: Sorry, I couldn't resist!
17.jpg
18.jpg

Just to give a comparison, this is my Lily filled with the same things, except my camera which won't fit in but can be looped to the chain, which I've often done with my Lilys, if I needed a camera.....

16.jpg15.jpg

The fit is a little too snug for my liking and I would need to rearrange things a little if I took my purse out and back in again. Also, a bulge here and there shows when the bag is closed. I wouldn't want to stuff all this in my Lilys at all! :nogood:

Reactions: Cakeybean
I am open-mouthed in admiration at how much you can fit in your mini Alexa! I admire your packing skills. I feel like I want to tip everything out of my bag and start over. I totally agree about the Lily though - there is nothing attractive as an over-stuffed Lily, with unsightly lumps and bumps, but they DO need to be fullish, however, to get that lovely curvy shape as opposed to a bit flat. Enjoy your holiday - it looks sublime! x

I took my SS mini Alexa on holiday with me and here she is:

Closed with all my things inside:

View attachment 1899270

A peek at how everything fits inside:

View attachment 1899271

And this is everything that was inside:

View attachment 1899272

Contents:
iTouch
Prada Saffiano purse
Pressed face powder
Mulberry keyring pouch, which held keys, sweeteners and inhaler
Blackberry in Mulberry Black Silky Snake Cover
Camera
Pack of tissues
Pen
Lipgloss
(My passport and boarding tickets were also in there at the airport :cool:)

I think that's pretty impressive what you can fit inside and it was all in there comfortably, without it being too snug. I was able to take my purse out and put it back in without having to rearrange the contents each time.

On a walk with me by the sea :hbeat: Sorry, I couldn't resist!
View attachment 1899280
View attachment 1899281
Hi Cookie, I love your packing skills. Welcome back :biggrin: Hope you had a good holiday.