Nomade Sac Plat or Portfolio GM?

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Hi guys and gals! I am thinking of getting the Nomade Sac Plat when I saw this beauty....the Nomade Portfolio GM! I am now facing a crisis because both of them look soo delicious in their own way im like dying here. BOTH ARE DAMN HOT:P

Attachments

• 002-louis-vuitton-fall-winter-2012-alasdair-mclellan.jpg
    002-louis-vuitton-fall-winter-2012-alasdair-mclellan.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,738
  • M80128_PM1_Detail-view.jpg
    M80128_PM1_Detail-view.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,385
  • M80127_PM1_Detail-view.jpg
    M80127_PM1_Detail-view.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 877
they are both fabby!!! but if you tend to dress up more i think the sac plat is better!!! but.... they are BOTH so chic, classic and ...now i'm jealous :greengrin:

they are both fabby!!! but if you tend to dress up more i think the sac plat is better!!! but.... they are BOTH so chic, classic and ...now i'm jealous :greengrin:

True...AHHHHHHHHHH...BOTH LOOK TDF!!!!

The Portfolio is kind of cool. But it doesn't look like it holds much?

The Sac Plat is To. Die. For. :tup:

I agree...As an evening bag perhaps?

Sac plat sac plat sac plat sac plat sac plat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:d

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT!:biggrin:

Ha!! Go for it, can't wait to see your reveal!! I love the pics of it.. I couldn't find it on the website... :noggin:

GRRR GRRR GRR...I SAW THE PICS ON THE WEB but it said only available in LV boutiques lol...im srsly considering it bcuz on the website it says its a Fall Winter 2012 collection item and a seasonal item from LV is TDF!

My parents are soo NOT going to be happy with my spending lol...I just splurged 3000 bucks on a Burberry Prorsum bag from this season last month ..Now this....:shucks:...my sisters don't spend as much as I do!!!!

Damn!!!! You are gonna be busted big time... For me I haven't shopped since December last year.. Time to make up the lost time!! :graucho:

I saw this bag last month in Milan and whilst it is a pretty bag, these are its cons:

1) smaller than the regular sac plat
2) open top
3) cannot store much
4) Nomade leather is delicate
5) too expensive