Monograms

goodiegood

Feb 18, 2012
Hi everyone! was wondering what your thoughts were on monogram bags. I have a Batignolles, my first LV and thinking of selling. i feel at times it's a bit flashy monogrammed out. But it serves it's purpose. it's my workhorse bag. Thoughts?

ETA: Reminder that selling/buying/trading is NOT permitted on tPF.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not comfortable with the design than by all means sell it and get something that speaks to you. I happen to really like the patina on the Vacchetta with the colors of the monogram canvas and how well it works with my wardrobe. Since I don't pay attention to what others may think or say about my choices as long as it doesn't impact them I am very comfortable with carrying monogram.

For some strange reason, everytime I see a monogram, i think "fake" even if its real. :sad: The red glue that goes with it.. blah.. I just don't like it! :sad:

I think Bag H is so cute in monogram. If you sell it, I guarantee you will regret it. Happened to me. Monogram in canvas is such a functional and practical and beautiful classic LV.

I love monogram and I don't find it flashy. Most of my LV's are mono and they are fantastic, durable & beautiful bags! If you are using it and enjoying it then keep it.