• Green

• White

• Yellow

Results are only viewable after voting.

mandyglick

LV Lover
O.G.
Jan 2, 2012
What do you feel is the most popular Kusama speedy color, you don't need to own one. Just curious to see what seems like the most sought after color speedy? :smile:

I was going to make a post like this too! I have only seen one Kusama anything in real life and it was the Yellow NF. Hmm, this is tough. Blue is the most popular favorite color, but I'm sure the white goes with more....I have to think about it. :thinking:

I was going to make a post like this too! I have only seen one Kusama anything in real life and it was the Yellow NF. Hmm, this is tough. Blue is the most popular favorite color, but I'm sure the white goes with more....I have to think about it. :thinking:

I know, it's a tough one! There are too many choices lol! I have yet to see anyone in person carrying any Kusama. You do think the blue is the most sought after color? I'm curious...

I know, it's a tough one! There are too many choices lol! I have yet to see anyone in person carrying any Kusama. You do think the blue is the most sought after color? I'm curious...
I was wondering this for more scandalous reasons I must confess! I was going to buy a kusama to sell on eBay for a profit. I know, shame, shame. :noggin: But I decided against it since there are so many for sale already. Red is the only color not for sale on eBay right now so maybe that means it's harder to find and more sought after?

I was wondering this for more scandalous reasons I must confess! I was going to buy a kusama to sell on eBay for a profit. I know, shame, shame. :noggin: But I decided against it since there are so many for sale already. Red is the only color not for sale on eBay right now so maybe that means it's harder to find and more sought after?

Lol, that's a good point. Maybe it is red? I dunno...that's why I did the poll :smile:

I saw a lady carrying a red Neverfull Kusama today for the first time! I've never seen one in person before LOL. It was some mom in the parking lot of my school, no idea who she was or what grade her child is in.

Ok! :back2topic:

I saw a lady carrying a red Neverfull Kusama today for the first time! I've never seen one in person before LOL. It was some mom in the parking lot of my school, no idea who she was or what grade her child is in.

Ok! :back2topic:

Can't wait to see someone, anyone in person with a Kusama lol

I also have never seen anyone carry any Kusama in public--only pics on tpf. Oddly, I have a white neverfull and blue speedy, too--- and i haven't carried them either.
I only think blue is most popular because it was so limited? What about the green speedy? They are gorgeous, too!!

Sorry I didn't read the first post.
I think the blue is the most popular. But I understand that is mainly because at this moment royal and cobalt blue are a trend this season.

My preference (been respectfull with the likes of all the tpf members) is to choose a more neutral color that I will use more. White, red, and last choice green.

I choose the red for me, because I got the NF in white. And went out for dinner last Saturday night with my red speedy!!

BTW: thanks for adding this poll, I was missing you!

Last edited:
I don't like kusama :sorry: I know I
suck but it's not my " taste " but to
answer your question ... I personally
like the RED ;) I guess it will age better
than other colors !!!!