Guys with Trevi

I'm a boy, pretty girly when it comes to purses. But I would not carry a Trevi, it's very girly. Neverfull is my max, but as long as he doesn't care about what people think/say. He can probably pull it off! Good luck! =)

The speedy could be considered "girly" but guys rock it all the time. I personally never considered the Trevi to be all that feminine. I think it really depends on the guy. :thinking:

Depends on whether he'd want to 'look' gay or not. Feminine gay men can really rock a trevi! I think it would be too feminine for a macho gay guy, a metrosexual or a hetrosexual.

Hmmm...not feeling the Trevi on a guy. I love a guy with a speedy. LangDux had a MC bag and looked fabulous on him. Want my hubby's mod photo with my Trevi? lol

The Trevi looks very feminine because of it's pleating and shape but if a dude want to rock it, heeeey, why not? Don't limit yourself to make society or people around your comfortable.

LoVeinLA said:
Hmmm...not feeling the Trevi on a guy. I love a guy with a speedy. LangDux had a MC bag and looked fabulous on him. Want my hubby's mod photo with my Trevi? lol

Lmao about your husband. I'm a gay guy and don't support male Trevi wearers. I also don't support make speedy owners but langdu has proved me wrong! He looks great w that bag. I guess it's about how the person carries it but for over 2 grand, leave the Trevi to the girls and go for one of the manyyyy beautiful men's bags that most ladies probably can't pull off :P

I'm a boy, pretty girly when it comes to purses. But I would not carry a Trevi, it's very girly. Neverfull is my max, but as long as he doesn't care about what people think/say. He can probably pull it off! Good luck! =)

Hmmm...makes sense..thanks:smile:

No way! Too feminine!

Thanks for the opinion!

sorry have to agree with this!! What about the sac plat??

He's thinking about the Damier Ebene Sac Plat as well.

The speedy could be considered "girly" but guys rock it all the time. I personally never considered the Trevi to be all that feminine. I think it really depends on the guy. :thinking:

Yeah...:cool:

Depends on whether he'd want to 'look' gay or not. Feminine gay men can really rock a trevi! I think it would be too feminine for a macho gay guy, a metrosexual or a hetrosexual.

Hahaha...true:smile:

Hahha...post it please!:smile:

The Trevi looks very feminine because of it's pleating and shape but if a dude want to rock it, heeeey, why not? Don't limit yourself to make society or people around your comfortable.

That's the spirit!:biggrin:

Lmao about your husband. I'm a gay guy and don't support male Trevi wearers. I also don't support make speedy owners but langdu has proved me wrong! He looks great w that bag. I guess it's about how the person carries it but for over 2 grand, leave the Trevi to the girls and go for one of the manyyyy beautiful men's bags that most ladies probably can't pull off :P

Hahahaha...I like your honest opnion:smile:

Trevi for guys?
No comment :smile:

We should see LoVeinLA 's husband with Trevi!

Here is my wonderful hubby (together for 10 years)... 6 feet and 195 lbs carrying the PM. I call this love when he models a bag. He calls it extortion.

(He just walked the dog, so not his best outfit. haha) Enjoy!

Attachments

• image-3304512519.jpg
    image-3304512519.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 528
Here is my wonderful hubby (together for 10 years)... 6 feet and 195 lbs carrying the PM. I call this love when he models a bag. He calls it extortion.

(He just walked the dog, so not his best outfit. haha) Enjoy!

Congratulations ! You have a great husband. The Trevi is a great bag.aybe he is not wearing the correct outfit. :smile: