anyone 5'4" or less with.an.eva??

Aug 11, 2012
I want to get the eva. Would be great with the baby to have my hands free. Worried that the long strap would be too long for me im 5'4"....anyone my height how does it look?? Thanks! ;)

There are lots of us that are under 5'4" that own the Eva... The strap should be fine on you. I'm 5'1" and I think it would be perfect if the strap were 2" shorter. With a coat on however, the length is just right.

I want to get the eva. Would be great with the baby to have my hands free. Worried that the long strap would be too long for me im 5'4"....anyone my height how does it look?? Thanks! ;)
I'm about 5'5" and it falls right around the upper part of my butt. If that makes sense.
I still love it and haven't done anything to alter it.

I am 5'4" and live using the long strap! Hits me just at the hip bone, which is perfect for me. I also tried on the Favorite which has a shorter strap......the purse sat right at my waist, which I found uncomfortable :smile:

Material_Grl said:
There are lots of us that are under 5'4" that own the Eva... The strap should be fine on you. I'm 5'1" and I think it would be perfect if the strap were 2" shorter. With a coat on however, the length is just right.

axcarter said:
I'm about 5'5" and it falls right around the upper part of my butt. If that makes sense.
I still love it and haven't done anything to alter it.

elleestbelle said:
i'm 5'4" and have the eva. i love it. the long strap doesn't bother me. it hits me below the hip and i'm ok with that since i have the shortest torso known to mankind!

AngieL said:
I'm 5'2

I actually have never even taken the strap out
I just have alway used it as a clutch

Maybe this weekend I will snap a picture

vuittonaholic said:
I am 5'2" and I use the long strap on my Eva.
I actually got used to it.

mashza said:
I am 5'4" and live using the long strap! Hits me just at the hip bone, which is perfect for me. I also tried on the Favorite which has a shorter strap......the purse sat right at my waist, which I found uncomfortable :smile:

Thank u all!! :smile:

I have the Eva which I wore a lot during summer crossbody, it would hit around the hips which I love, and I'm 5 ft. Tried the favorite crossbody, did not like it and saw someone with it, did not like it either. HTH.

I have the Eva and am only 5'1. But i dont use the long strap that often. Its kind of long on me. I thought about taking it to a shoe cobbler to get it taken up a few inches. The Eva does not hold alot though and if your a mom this may be tough. what other bags are in your collection?