Lumineuse color choice

LoVeinLA

O.G.
May 14, 2012
Ladies,
Need your help. I am looking to purchase the empreinte lumineuse. They just released the new chocolate brown color which is stunning. Its a safe color but then again, i have a lot of mono and DE. My heart says the Neige color.

My current handbags:
Casual - mono speedy, epi noe in Ivoire, mono NF GM, mono speedy b 25
Formal - Trevi, alma epi in indigo
Evening - Rossmore in Vernis Amarante, mono Pochette

If you were to buy this bag, what color would you get? Thank you!!! Hugs!

Attachments

• image-198906340.jpg
    image-198906340.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 838
Last edited:
Hrm. You already have an ivory bag and some brown ones.

How about a lovely aubergine? (this does come in a plummy colour, no?)

I have this bag on my radar as well, and I think it looks so pretty in Infini. The neige is pretty too, but I would be way too nervous about getting it dirty or ruining it.

I absolutely love the Lumi and bought mine in the Infini colour....I didn't want to have to worry about colour transfer or dirt on a lighter coloured bag. I think that the new brown is gorgeous and that would be my vote :smile:. Have fun deciding! They're both beautiful!

^So what are you going to do now? get the brown one?

Not sure... For this kind of money, I don't want to question my decision and it's really hard. I want it to be perfect, and not sure if this is "perfect" in color for me. I love color, but the Aube or Aurore or Infini are not calling my name. And I have enough of the LV brown family.

All I know is that my mom's advice, after she said I was crazy (haha), is that if I'm not 100% sure like I was with my Trevi, then don't get it.

sigh.

You already have a beige purse and this one will get dirty/show dirt & marks very easily. It is a very pretty bag but probably won't look that way for very long. You already have a lot of brown so I say Infini since you don't have that color. Or possibly another color like Flamme or the new raspberry (can't remember the color name right now).