Introducing Mr. Crispy, Mr. Crackle, and Mr. Pop!

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
I've been lagging on taking some spy pictures:P , but after I got Mr. Crispy :nuts: , I felt this strange sensation... I now feel spy-complete :wlae: .

Maybe it's only temporary, maybe it's permanent... I sure would love a cherry and a green spy too :drool: but I love my new little spies and wanted to share them with my fellow Spy-lovers! Thanks again!!!

:heart: BL

Attachments

• Crispy.jpg
    Crispy.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Crackle.jpg
    Crackle.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 334
  • Pop.jpg
    Pop.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 190
  • BL Spy Family.jpg
    BL Spy Family.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 355
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey BL, I was wondering when you were gonna post pics of your Crackle, and now look at the spies you've aquired since that beauty!!! :nuts:

Congratulations, you have an AMAZING collection. :jammin: SO jealous of you!

Awww, Thanks everyone! I am so happy to share them with you all!

Starsgarb - Your collection will grow, believe me! :heart:

Baglady - Thank you! We all inspire each other! ;)

Fendilover - I typically pick my outfit around my bag! Isn't that awful? I wonder if I'm the only one that does that.

Litigatrix - Thanks! You have such a wonderful collection too!

Kavnadoo - Welcome! Yes, I have to say if there's a spy that makes me feel complete, the silver one would be the one!

Fuyumi - ;) Thanks!

You're probably right! :nuts: With Spies, I feel like my head is on a swivel. But hubby will probably kill me if I buy another one too soon. :graucho:

I totally agree with you!! If I had to stick with one bag for the rest of my life it would be the spy. Hopefully I can get another one this Wednesday and I will post pics! Won't be as pretty and glam as yours (can't afford it!!) but I can just live my life through your handbag collection.... :jammin:
.....and just hope in the future when I am older I can earn enough $$ to fund my habit or alternatively find a man willing to support or subsidise it. Hehe.... :graucho:

Kavnadoo - Oooh! Which one are you getting? I can't wait to see pics! It's weird, even though I may have a certain color or whatever, I still :love: LOVE seeing everyone's spies!!

I got Fendi boots 2 weeks ago (haven't gotten a chance to wear them yet as it isn't cold enough in Melbourne yet) but I was thinking of getting the baby spy in the black... as it is the only one I can afford! $1100 USD. Also it is the first time I have seen the spy being sold in Melbourne. It sucks cos there is no Fendi boutique here...

I just hope they have the black one left!! They were closed today :crybaby: and I can't go in tomorrow cos of uni but I hope to get it wednesday.