Multicolore Zippy Wallet

kaye

O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
I saw this yesterday at the boutique and had no idea that they were even releasing this! Did anyone else see this or know about this? It looks really pretty, btw. The price tag was around $675 USD-ish.

Anyone planning to pick one up?

Yes, I saw the multicolor zippy wallets last week. very cute, and it has the mini monogram print....:nuts: Also available in the key holder (Im planning to get one after I get my new car in June).

I was really close to buy the black zippy, but got the brazza wallet instead!

I saw this yesterday at the boutique and had no idea that they were even releasing this! Did anyone else see this or know about this? It looks really pretty, btw. The price tag was around $675 USD-ish.

Anyone planning to pick one up?
Oh, I love the sound of that one. :yahoo: The one bag I sure wish LV would make is a MC Speedy 25...just like the MC 30 but smaller. I had a MC Speedy 30 and it was too big and heavy for me with all the brass fittings. But I loved the look of it. :rolleyes:

Yes, I saw the multicolor zippy wallets last week. very cute, and it has the mini monogram print....:nuts: Also available in the key holder (Im planning to get one after I get my new car in June).

I was really close to buy the black zippy, but got the brazza wallet instead!

oooh, i didn't see the key holder!
thanks for the info!

Oh, I love the sound of that one. :yahoo: The one bag I sure wish LV would make is a MC Speedy 25...just like the MC 30 but smaller. I had a MC Speedy 30 and it was too big and heavy for me with all the brass fittings. But I loved the look of it. :rolleyes:

why don't you go for the priscilla or the trouville? :yes:

why don't you go for the priscilla or the trouville? :yes:
I looked seriously at the Trouvillle but decided it wasn't what I needed. The Priscilla has been calling my name really loudly though:yes: Have to decide--black or white? White is so seasonal. But I have a black Audra. Ah...decisions! :shrugs:

:nuts: Really!?!?!?! The MC Key Holder out already?!?!? :biggrin:

Yup- it's actually been out and they were willing to sell it early despite it having an official launch of April 1st. My SA called me two Fridays ago to tell me they had black and white in the multicolore multicles in stock. Haven't seen it IRL yet tho.
I can't wait to see the zippy. I have yet to find a multi wallet that I was just in love with. Maybe this one! :heart:

Yup- it's actually been out and they were willing to sell it early despite it having an official launch of April 1st. My SA called me two Fridays ago to tell me they had black and white in the multicolore multicles in stock. Haven't seen it IRL yet tho.
I can't wait to see the zippy. I have yet to find a multi wallet that I was just in love with. Maybe this one! :heart:

It's really cute, it has the big button closure like the Cozy purse does.
Imagine this but just with key holders on the inside:
p10951715_ph_hero.jpg