FedEx came early - when does THAT ever happen? Reveal!

mossgirl84

EZ Juney Waffle Dawg
O.G.
Apr 5, 2012
FedEx brought one of my four new goodies coming this week - nothing we haven't all seen before, but I was excited!

DSC00054.JPG

I ordered it from the Seattle Outlets last week and the ETA was tomorrow. FedEx usually won't deliver early, but he was here at 11:00 am! So excited!

Mod shots:

DSC00058.JPG

This one looks like there are red dots on the minute and hour hands, but it's just a reflection from my red camera.

DSC00059.JPG

This thing is heavy duty!

DSC00060.JPG

It's a nice weight. Feels substantial!

DSC00062.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice, congrats!

I've been very tempted by these beauties ever since they were revealed here. I don't own a Coach watch yet, but I hear they're really good quality.

This is my second Coach watch but my first metal watch and so far, so good! It definitely feels like a quality item, just sitting in your hands.

I love it! How much are they going for at the outlets?

The Movado Outlet had these for $89 and then $15 shipping + tax. My total came to $108.45 all together. These retail for $258, so I couldn't pass it up! Sadly, I think the sale ended on September 30, at least that was what the SA told me when I ordered. She was trying to get me to order two but I could only justify one, even at that steal. They might still have them marked down to clearance them out, you never know. Call 360-716-2768 and ask for Donna - she's also an assistant manager. :smile:

If you meant the Lindsey, she was $167 at 40/30 off!

The Movado Outlet had these for $89 and then $15 shipping + tax. My total came to $108.45 all together. These retail for $258, so I couldn't pass it up! Sadly, I think the sale ended on September 30, at least that was what the SA told me when I ordered. She was trying to get me to order two but I could only justify one, even at that steal. They might still have them marked down to clearance them out, you never know. Call 360-716-2768 and ask for Donna - she's also an assistant manager. :smile:

If you meant the Lindsey, she was $167 at 40/30 off!

Thank you so much, oh yes, I meant the watch. Good to know what the Lindsey's are going for as well. :biggrin:

OK I have to call around bc I need one of those watches - ASAP
just hotttttttttt

Go for it! I thought you ordered one last week!

Love congrats!

Thank you!

Nice watch!!! I have the black on the way and can't wait to see it!!! Thanks for the reveal! Love the lindsey too!!! Congrats!!

I originally intended to get the black one but after Donna mentioned the navy was available I had second thoughts. I think I will be happier with the blue since I tend to wear jeans pretty much every day!

Make sure to do a reveal when yours comes! Did they give you a shipping notice?