Which MK are you carrying today?

I carried my Large Hamilton in Navy with Silver hardware today. I've had this bag for awhile but today was the first time I carried it. I am in love! It's the perfect professional tote for me. Now I want 10 more unfortunately!

N/S Woven Hamilton in Mocha. Some of you may recall I had the Luggage Woven Hamilton, but something about the color just didn't do it for me (I prefer the color of my smooth leather Luggage Hamilton). I tried to use the bag, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm very happy with the Mocha!!!
33BCC98A-227E-4BC4-85E8-FABCAB962634-4148-000009672E9D8B14.jpg

Reactions: parasiteeve9
Crazy for Bags said:
N/S Woven Hamilton in Mocha. Some of you may recall I had the Luggage Woven Hamilton, but something about the color just didn't do it for me (I prefer the color of my smooth leather Luggage Hamilton). I tried to use the bag, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm very happy with the Mocha!!!

This is absolutely gorgeous :drool:

33BCC98A-227E-4BC4-85E8-FABCAB962634-4148-000009672E9D8B14.jpg

WOW......I love this Chocolate woven Hamilton! SO GORGEOUS, congrats!;)

CFB, I have been lusting after the E/W Hamilton Woven Satchel in Mocha. That's such a pretty color. Also, the gold hardware really sets off this color. You're right to say that certain bags look better in certain colors/finishes.

I LOVE this bag! However I only see it for sale without the long strap. Is this a limited edition? I have one sitting in my cart on bloomies.com with 20% off today for friends & family. I would wait if I knew where to the one with long strap. TIA for your feedback!

I love my MICHAEL Michael Kors Grayson Monogram Medium Satchel with extra strap.
Available in brown, black and vanilla.
It's sold at Macy's and Nordstrom.

Attachments

• _7248501.jpg
    _7248501.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,389