I'm feeling sooo down and out...

lovesunny

Jan 22, 2012
The past month and a half has been the hardest for me. My fiancé mom was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer about mid August. She was in and out of the hospital icu center almost about twice a week. So that's pretty much where we have been the past month and a half. Her birthday is this sat so last week after work I decided to stop by lv to buy her a Louis Vuitton speedy b ( she has been wanting that for a little while now) to surprise her and cheer her up a bit. Well she passed away this pass Saturday at 3 am in the morning At the young age of 53. We have been on a emotional roller coaster since this all had happened...and I'm just feeling sooo down. I've been with my fiancé for a long time so I really do consider her my mother in law already and I've always called her mom. I can't believe she is gone and seeing how depressed my fiancé is just makes my heart drop. Now I have an unopened lv box sitting in my room and every time I look at it ...it makes me breakdown. But I don't want to return it cause it was ment for her...may she rest in peace. And thank u for letting me share..I needed to let it out...:shucks::sad::shucks::sad::shucks::sad:

Sorry for your loss. :hugs: Went through a similar experience last year with my mom and she passed a day after Mother's Day, while I was pregnant. I can relate to the emotional roller coaster you've been on. My heart goes out to you and your fiance's family. You're sweet to have purchased a special LV for her! I hope that you will give it some time and think about what to do with the bag. You could keep it in memory of her or exchange it for something else when your ready.

Sorry for your loss. :hugs: Went through a similar experience last year with my mom and she passed a day after Mother's Day, while I was pregnant. I can relate to the emotional roller coaster you've been on. My heart goes out to you and your fiance's family. You're sweet to have purchased a special LV for her! I hope that you will give it some time and think about what to do with the bag. You could keep it in memory of her or exchange it for something else when your ready.

I'm deciding to keep it. I already have the same bag myself ( that's y she wanted one sooo bad cause she saw me carrying it). I don't have the heart to return it cause to me the bag was ment to be hers. I kept thinking I should have gotten it for her earlier so she could have at least enjoyed it...idk it's just such a tough and sad time for us right now. And I'm sorry for ur lost..it's unbelievably hard.

I'm so sorry to hear. It's hard to see your love one in pain. My heart and prayers goes to you and your family. I personally would keep the LV and not return it because you can carry it and/or pass it down to your daughter in memories of your MIL.

I'm deciding to keep it. I already have the same bag myself ( that's y she wanted one sooo bad cause she saw me carrying it). I don't have the heart to return it cause to me the bag was ment to be hers. I kept thinking I should have gotten it for her earlier so she could have at least enjoyed it...idk it's just such a tough and sad time for us right now. And I'm sorry for ur lost..it's unbelievably hard.

I feel your pain. You and your fiance will get through this horrible time together. It takes time to grieve. You can't blame yourself for not knowing she would pass so quickly. Your heart was in the right place and don't be so hard on yourself. Reaching out to family and friends will help you in these tough times. Take care!

Btw I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago. I haven't told him yet and keep thinking to myself that I would tell him when the time is right. And the time hasn't been right at all. The funeral is this wed and I just feel sooo crappy.. Thank u ladies for ur kind words...I needed it. I don't even know when the right time is and it just sucks cause I always imagined it would be the greatest most memorable time of our lives finding out we have a little one on the way...I never imagine it would be during this time. I don't even know how to cope.

I feel your pain. You and your fiance will get through this horrible time together. It takes time to grieve. You can't blame yourself for not knowing she would pass so quickly. Your heart was in the right place and don't be so hard on yourself. Reaching out to family and friends will help you in these tough times. Take care!

Thank u... I know it will take time to heal.

Btw I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago. I haven't told him yet and keep thinking to myself that I would tell him when the time is right. And the time hasn't been right at all. The funeral is this wed and I just feel sooo crappy.. Thank u ladies for ur kind words...I needed it. I don't even know when the right time is and it just sucks cause I always imagined it would be the greatest most memorable time of our lives finding out we have a little one on the way...I never imagine it would be during this time. I don't even know how to cope.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's difficult to deal with losing someone so close especially while pregnant. The hormones don't help. Make sure to get plenty of rest. Talking about your feelings and sadness will help you through this grieving process. If you have family or someone in your church that can help you deal with this loss contact them. You can tell your Fiance when your ready.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's difficult to deal with losing someone so close especially while pregnant. The hormones don't help. Make sure to get plenty of rest. Talking about your feelings and sadness will help you through this grieving process. If you have family or someone in your church that can help you deal with this loss contact them. You can tell your Fiance when your ready.

I'm starting to really feel it...I haven't slept much the last month when she was getting worse and worse. It's hard to sleep when ur at the hospital almost every night. And thank u for ur advice...I've been trying to figure out when to tell him.

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!
Hopefully you will have a little girl and you can give this bag to her. Tell her the story and I bet she will cherish it even more!

I'm starting to really feel it...I haven't slept much the last month when she was getting worse and worse. It's hard to sleep when ur at the hospital almost every night. And thank u for ur advice...I've been trying to figure out when to tell him.

We lived at the hospital towards the end. I know it's hard and unreal but you'll get through this pain one day at a time. You know your fiance best and he should know when you feel comfortable. Right now your dealing with a huge loss and the funeral. It's hard to think straight when your grieving. I had my family and husband to get me through the tough days and pregnancy. You shouldn't be dealing with all this alone.