Kusama Key Holder

libra1375

May 26, 2010
Hello All,

I am so loving the Kusama key holder but would like to ask you guys do you think it will look good on other prints other than mono (ebene, azur, vernis, emp)? What color do you think would work best with other prints?

If you own it and can post pics of it with other prints I would really appreciate it..

Thanks a bunch!!!

Libra

Hahaha upon reading this thread, i immediately gave LV a call and realised this is not refering to our regular 4 or 6 key holder. For a moment i thought i am gonna get myself a new key holder today. :P

Thank you.. What color do you have?

I have all 5 of the colors: Red, Green, White, Yellow, Blue

Here's some pics that I posted on other threads of the key holders:

44AD175F.jpg

57A3B791.jpg

(Golden Arrow)

CF02C7BD.jpg

(Golden Arrow)

F9D30CD4.jpg

(Speedy 40)

00235F6F.jpg

(Ombre Emp. Lumi PM)

EA4BAE8B_zpsd0223b16.jpg

(ALL the colors look stunning on this Terre Emp Artsy!!)

Hope that this gives you an idea about Mono and Emp... Drspock7's pics of the Vernis and DE are excellent, too!!

Good luck deciding!!

Last edited:
I have all 5 of the colors: Red, Green, White, Yellow, Blue

Here's some pics that I posted on other threads of the key holders:

44AD175F.jpg

57A3B791.jpg

(Golden Arrow)

CF02C7BD.jpg

(Golden Arrow)

F9D30CD4.jpg

(Speedy 40)

00235F6F.jpg

(Ombre Emp. Lumi PM)

EA4BAE8B_zpsd0223b16.jpg

(ALL the colors look stunning on this Terre Emp Artsy!!)

Hope that this gives you an idea about Mono and Emp... Drspock7's pics of the Vernis and DE are excellent, too!!

Good luck deciding!!

:urock::ps: WOW, That is eye candy:smile: I love them all.. I am torn between the white and the yellow.. What color would you recommend that will work best with mono, de, emp. ombre and aube?

Thanks for the wonderful pictures..

:urock::ps: WOW, That is eye candy:smile: I love them all.. I am torn between the white and the yellow.. What color would you recommend that will work best with mono, de, emp. ombre and aube?

Thanks for the wonderful pictures..

Your're so welcome!! To tell you the truth the all time easiest color to match would be the White... It would go with anything... That being said, if it were me, I'd choose one from the Towne collection, and one from the Pumpkin collection... Maybe a White and a Blue??? Of course, the Yellow is so easily matchable, too... But, the Aube would probably go best with the White... Now you know why I have all 5 colors!!:lolots: I couldn't make up my mind!!!!!

Your're so welcome!! To tell you the truth the all time easiest color to match would be the White... It would go with anything... That being said, if it were me, I'd choose one from the Towne collection, and one from the Pumpkin collection... Maybe a White and a Blue??? Of course, the Yellow is so easily matchable, too... But, the Aube would probably go best with the White... Now you know why I have all 5 colors!!:lolots: I couldn't make up my mind!!!!!

:roflmfao:Now I see why you have all 5... Thank you....