Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Serenedee

Apr 15, 2012
I leave the house for 45 min and guess what was hanging on my door upon my return??
The delivery slip for my pre loved beauty!!! Arfgggg!!!!

I was NOT expecting it to arrive so soon! I just ordered it last Thursday and it's travelling all the way from California to Toronto. Now that was quick!!!
It will be available for pick up tomorrow after 1:00 at my local postal depot. I can't believe it, the only time I leave the house it arrives!!!

I must say that I am very impressed with the extremely quick shipping as I was not expecting it until at least Wednesday. :smile:

Serenedee said:
I leave the house for 45 min and guess what was hanging on my door upon my return??

I was NOT expecting it to arrive so soon! I just ordered it last Thursday and it's travelling all the way from California to Toronto. Now that was quick!!!
It will be available for pick up tomorrow after 1:00 at my local postal depot. I can't believe it, the only time I leave the house it arrives!!!

I must say that I am very impressed with the extremely quick shipping as I was not expecting it until at least Wednesday. :smile:

Lol you can try calling your local post if five by 7-8 and see its arrived there. That's what I usually do when I miss a delivery

That is so sad! It happened to me with my red speedy!