Louis Vuitton Cabas

cartobr31

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hi
I was cleaning my closet and found a Cabas bag that I bought, I guess more than 7 years ago? I don't use it and was trying to figure out what to do with it. Probably give it to my daughter. I was looking in their website and could not find it. Is this bag discontinued? I also have a red epi leather pouchette accessories that I bought years ago and have never used. How do you wear it? on the shoulders? or as a clutch? Does this type of bag is still "in" lol
Thanks for the help

cartobr31 said:
Hi
I was cleaning my closet and found a Cabas bag that I bought, I guess more than 7 years ago? I don't use it and was trying to figure out what to do with it. Probably give it to my daughter. I was looking in their website and could not find it. Is this bag discontinued? I also have a red epi leather pouchette accessories that I bought years ago and have never used. How do you wear it? on the shoulders? or as a clutch? Does this type of bag is still "in" lol
Thanks for the help

The cabas line was discontinued an then re-released briefly in 2011 (at least the cabas mezzo). That's all I know. I wish they hadn't discontinued it. It's my favorite tote style.

The pochette is very cute in epi, and I personally find red very versatile. You can wear it on the shoulder, as a clutch or simply on the crook of your arm. It's a handy and understated bag. If you use big bags, you can also use it to organize your stuff a bit. That's what I use the mini pochette for on a daily basis.

cartobr31 said:
Hi
Thanks for the help

You could always sell it on eBay , or with one of the online sellers like Meme's Treasures, yoogies closet, or BBOS. Thats a nice bag, you should not have a problem selling it!! Good luck!!

You could always sell it on eBay , or with one of the online sellers like Meme's Treasures, yoogies closet, or BBOS. Thats a nice bag, you should not have a problem selling it!! Good luck!!

I haven't thought of selling it, I was just curios about the bag. I know is a Cabas but it is smaller that the one Angelina Jolie used to carry :smile:
Thansks for answering :hugs:

The cabas line was discontinued an then re-released briefly in 2011 (at least the cabas mezzo). That's all I know. I wish they hadn't discontinued it. It's my favorite tote style.

The pochette is very cute in epi, and I personally find red very versatile. You can wear it on the shoulder, as a clutch or simply on the crook of your arm. It's a handy and understated bag. If you use big bags, you can also use it to organize your stuff a bit. That's what I use the mini pochette for on a daily basis.

Thanks for your answer. That's a great idea using the pouchette as an organizer, I think I will do that, since I use bigger bags.