I guess I've got a thing for studs: The Reveal

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
This is the Last Wallet for me. It's taken me years (literally) to find just the right combination of ease-of-use, space, and that also had a strap!

With this wallet, I can fit my iPhone in it, if need be, and I love the 'envelope-without-a-flap' style - everything is right where I need it, easy to find, is secure in the wallet, and I don't have to turn the wallet upside down to access the other side (risking losing papers and other things, which I have done with other wallets that don't close up all the way). I can be a serious fuss-budget, which causes me to drop all sorts of things, occasionally. But that is another story.

This piece has four 'bill' or receipt slots, 8 credit card spaces, center zipped space for odds and ends (I have a separate BV coin purse).

The 3/4 zip is a nice bonus - much easier to deal with than the full zip situation.

Plus, the waxed leather is seriously to-die-for - the sheen of it is just so luxurious. Who knew!?!?

Photos to follow, with a guest appearance by the OMG Closet Troll.

Lovely ...

Attachments

• smaller_DSC01327.JPG
    smaller_DSC01327.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 321
  • smaller_DSC01326.JPG
    smaller_DSC01326.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 319
  • smaller_DSC01328.JPG
    smaller_DSC01328.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 317
  • smaller_DSC01325.JPG
    smaller_DSC01325.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 320
  • smaller_DSC01329.JPG
    smaller_DSC01329.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,648
He's been a great guidance counselor and protector and deserves his moment.

(Yes, that's an Armatura Veneta you see underneath him ... )

Attachments

• smaller_DSC01330.JPG
    smaller_DSC01330.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 312
That is beautiful! Looks like it holds a good amount of stuff too (love the Troll). Congrats on your find.
Thank you - we just went on our first errand trip (me and the wallet, not the troll) and it was smooth sailing.

Indiaink! I love it - Nero and studs are perfect together :smile:
Miss_FancyBags! I rather think so. This wallet just feels so right! ;)

Indiaink, congrats! The wallet is gorgeous. I love the sheen that comes with the wallet. What color is Armatura? Is it gold? It's perfect with the nero wallet :smile:

Congrats on finding the perfect wallet. I'm a sucker for studs as well. Gorgeous find
Thank you! I like studs so much I bought studs to put on the trim of a bag(s) I used to like a while back - pre-BV.
Indiaink, congrats! The wallet is gorgeous. I love the sheen that comes with the wallet. What color is Armatura? Is it gold? It's perfect with the nero wallet :smile:
That 'sheen' is the waxed leather - I hope it lasts a good long time. Armatura is silver.
Congrats on find your perfect wallet! Versatile and beautiful = :woohoo:
Thank you!

indiaink - Bitsy Robin very much approves of your new wallet. And as a fellow lover of studs she would like Closet Troll to know that she thinks he is pretty cute!

Attachments

• bitsyrobinp.jpg
    bitsyrobinp.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 211
Nicely done! It is a beauty.
Thank you!
It's really beautiful.
Finding the right one to suit your needs isn't easy.

... and your new wallet is worthy of notice, too. :biggrin:
It's taken me years to finally hit the right combination of perfect! And Closet Troll thanks you ... :biggrin:

Just like always elegant , congrats
Sweetie! Thank you!

indiaink - Bitsy Robin very much approves of your new wallet. And as a fellow lover of studs she would like Closet Troll to know that she thinks he is pretty cute!
Oh NOW you've started something - I've never seen Closet Troll act like this, he's gone nuts -

Attachments

• Dsc01331.jpg
    Dsc01331.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 201