A lil gift from a sweet TPFer

Jun 15, 2009
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!
This came in the mail for me today from a sweet friend- she said I have saved her so much money with FP outlet deals and she wanted to send me this lil gift - I told her NO - but she replied in CAPS so I said well then - I guess that means YES....lololololol

I have been wanted this style since it came to the outlet - I am a FP delete hussie but a MFF accessorie hussie - lolololololol
I got the matching small wristlet at my outlet yesterday for $17!!

THANKS again FRIEND!!!

The best thing about tPF is meeting new friends. Yes, we all love Coach and it is great to have others that enjoy talking bags as much as we all do. CforC has saved many of us many dollars allowing us to acquire more Coach things. She has also given many us the courage to fight the fight to get the price right.

Well deserved Our Queen.

The best thing about tPF is meeting new friends. Yes, we all love Coach and it is great to have others that enjoy talking bags as much as we all do. CforC has saved many of us many dollars allowing us to acquire more Coach things. She has also given many us the courage to fight the fight to get the price right.

Well deserved Our Queen.

THANKS KD - THANKS alot!!!!!!!!