Anyone know about pop colors for Resort '13?

GenieBottle26

"Odi et Amo"
Sep 18, 2011
Done a lot of looking @ clothes & the new soft bag for resort 2013 but can't seem to find any info on pop colored bags. Phoebe came out w the fluo colors for resort this past year & am dying to know of any new pop colors/color combos. TIA!!

OMG just asked my SA this question & he said "No more bright colors. Celine has discontinued them. " UM anyone know if this is true??

Wow, I would be shocked if that was true. I can understand dialing back for the FW season, but not even SS? Oh boy, that may not go down well for many Celine lovers....

Aluxe said:
Wow, I would be shocked if that was true. I can understand dialing back for the FW season, but not even SS? Oh boy, that may not go down well for many Celine lovers....

That's what I was thinking!!! I would b very put off if that was the case but he seemed very sure!! Kinda freaking out.

Nicolas' Mommy said:
I ordered an Orange Mini Luggage (Resort '13) from Penney at Hirshleifers a few weeks ago. You may want to contact her. She is very sweet and always knowledgable:smile:

Thank you! My SA must have been on something when he told me that today.

Halothane said:
I think your SA means for the fall winter there will be no sharp colors as I was told last week when I bought my royal blue micro.

I specifically asked about Resort '13 & he said "no bright colors. Celine has discontinued them." Dunno?!