Celine Trio

I got it at 4510 which is a store in Dallas, TX. They have another in black. A nice tpfer told me about the store, as I had not even heard of it before.

Are you in Canada? I think i remember this from the Isabel Marant forum. I am a Canadian living in the states so I always love to meet fellow Canucks :smile:

Hi Soho!!

Yes - I'm a bonifide Canuck! Nervously anticipating the winter... :sad: I wish I was in Texas - you lucky girl! I might call that store to see if they ship to Canada...a black sounds perfect. Was it the large or the regular? Did they also have other colours? Do you mind me asking how much it was? Sorry for so many questions!!! I also have family in Arizona that I could have it sent to rather than mailed here. Just when I thought I was getting into enough trouble on the IM thread!!!

Hi Soho!!

Yes - I'm a bonifide Canuck! Nervously anticipating the winter... :sad: I wish I was in Texas - you lucky girl! I might call that store to see if they ship to Canada...a black sounds perfect. Was it the large or the regular? Did they also have other colours? Do you mind me asking how much it was? Sorry for so many questions!!! I also have family in Arizona that I could have it sent to rather than mailed here. Just when I thought I was getting into enough trouble on the IM thread!!!

I definitely don't miss winters in Manitoba!! I am actually in Florida now which is awesome and on the complete other end of the spectrum (soo hot here right now). But, I did order my trio from Texas to avoid sales tax and it was $980. Its cheaper to order internationally through Department Feminin for example, but they don't have any right now and I didn't want to wait! So I was willing to pay alittle more. It is the regular size. I don't know if they had other colors, but if you are interested, I have the email of a very nice SA I can PM you. The customer service was great, but I cant confirm that they ship to Canada. I guess you could ask them that :smile:

ilirida said:
Would any of you ladies know if/where I would be able to get my hands on a hibiscus regular size trio? I know it's fall and I'm assuming that's a spring color so just wondering if its even possible! Any input is appreciated!

I was at NM Houston about a month ago as they had a bright pink and orange trio and perhaps another color. Regular size. You can see of they still have it. I am looking for the large one without any luck ): also apologies that I don't know the exact names of the colors.

raradarling said:
Hi Soho!!

Hey I went by fortyfiveten today and they still had a black trio on display. They also had a python one. Both in the regular size. Hope this helps. I stopped by about 3 hours ago (;

mzlesley said:
I was at NM Houston about a month ago as they had a bright pink and orange trio and perhaps another color. Regular size. You can see of they still have it. I am looking for the large one without any luck ): also apologies that I don't know the exact names of the colors.

Thank you! Do you happen to know the price of the trio I've read from 800-980 so I'm a little confused over that! But thank you so much for the info!!

I definitely don't miss winters in Manitoba!! I am actually in Florida now which is awesome and on the complete other end of the spectrum (soo hot here right now). But, I did order my trio from Texas to avoid sales tax and it was $980. Its cheaper to order internationally through Department Feminin for example, but they don't have any right now and I didn't want to wait! So I was willing to pay alittle more. It is the regular size. I don't know if they had other colors, but if you are interested, I have the email of a very nice SA I can PM you. The customer service was great, but I cant confirm that they ship to Canada. I guess you could ask them that :smile:

Thanks, Soho! I think I might wait to see if they get a navy or a burgundy. I may end up with the black but I think I'd need the large one (too much stuff in my purse!). Congrats on yours! Please let me know how you enjoy it! I will think of you in your hot Texas weather while I suffer another Alberta winter!!

Hey I went by fortyfiveten today and they still had a black trio on display. They also had a python one. Both in the regular size. Hope this helps. I stopped by about 3 hours ago (;

Thanks! That's very nice of you!!

Oh, they had python?! Was it dark like this or lighter? Did you notice the price? Thanks in advance :smile:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-09-28 at 8.14.09 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-28 at 8.14.09 PM.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,928
Thanks, Soho! I think I might wait to see if they get a navy or a burgundy. I may end up with the black but I think I'd need the large one (too much stuff in my purse!). Congrats on yours! Please let me know how you enjoy it! I will think of you in your hot Texas weather while I suffer another Alberta winter!!

Thanks! That's very nice of you!!

You can try http://www.cahierdexercices.com/
I remember they have trio in various colors when I was there 2 weeks ago. You only have to pay 5% GST for shipment from Montreal to Alberta and no need to worry about import duties/taxes for ordering internationally.

soholaleni said:
Oh, they had python?! Was it dark like this or lighter? Did you notice the price? Thanks in advance :smile:

I am almost positive it looks like that picture. I had no time to play with it bc I was rushing off to a lunch appt. Call Chris there and he should be able to let you know. It was very pretty though. Btw they are going to Paris next week to buy for the Spring. I hope they come back with good picks!

I am almost positive it looks like that picture. I had no time to play with it bc I was rushing off to a lunch appt. Call Chris there and he should be able to let you know. It was very pretty though. Btw they are going to Paris next week to buy for the Spring. I hope they come back with good picks!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm excited about spring collection although my wallet is not ;)