Post your Red Reissue here ladies...

Maria Adam

Apr 18, 2012
Hi I have been eying on the red reissue last couple of weeks, who knows when I would be able to purchase one :graucho:, but would love to see some photos, either the bag by itself or modeling pic. I got Jumbo Flap, so is you have Jumbo as well as the reissue, could you lovely ladies took a photo of both bags side by side please :biggrin:
Thank you so much ...

These aren't mine but I had them saved on my phone because I just love looking at them lol. Credit goes to the tpfers who are the owners of these lovely reds. They are from different threads but for the life of me, I can't recall where.
Mods, hope it's okay.

image-3280376148.jpg

image-4187159690.jpg

image-326213686.jpg

image-3498666305.jpg

image-2844634285.jpg

image-2372212900.jpg

image-4090398025.jpg

Serrazane said:
These aren't mine but I had them saved on my phone because I just love looking at them lol. Credit goes to the tpfers who are the owners of these lovely reds. They are from different threads but for the life of me, I can't recall where.
Mods, hope it's okay.

The distressed leather with GHW is totally TDF :smile:
Thanks for sharing Serrazane :smile:

Ah... I feel like kicking myself everytime I see that photo of red reissue with GHW. I passed on that bag five times!!!! Three times from the boutique and twice from my usual consignment shop. I like it in the photo and have it save in my personal file, but I just don't know how to put it with my wardrobe IRL so I pass on it. I still like it, but it's too expensive to let it sit on shelve and be admired. :sad:

Ah... I feel like kicking myself everytime I see that photo of red reissue with GHW. I passed on that bag five times!!!! Three times from the boutique and twice from my usual consignment shop. I like it in the photo and have it save in my personal file, but I just don't know how to put it with my wardrobe IRL so I pass on it. I still like it, but it's too expensive to let it sit on shelve and be admired. :sad:

I'm in a similar thought process. I really, really want a red reissue with GHW... but I'm worried about how I'd wardrobe it as well. I've had red shoes in the past and could barely wardrobe them, so obviously a bag makes me nervous.

I dream of a day Chanel makes a purple reissue with GHW. That I could wardrobe every day and twice on Saturdays! ;)

My 12A red 226 reissue with RHW. It looks almost orange here without flash, but I have pics where it is a true red like others have pointed out. I may be in the minority, but I think the dark RHW goes quite well with the 12A red. I think GHW with this red would look too garish.

Looks ORANGE here: outside in car, partly sunny day around 5pm, no flash, taken with iPhone

8039996577_b43f887c05_z.jpg

True red, closest to actual bag color: Indoors on a sunny day with sunlight streaming in, no flash, taken with camera

7993186528_919d1d186c_c.jpg

Mods, hope it's okay.

View attachment 1893073

View attachment 1893074

View attachment 1893075

View attachment 1893076

View attachment 1893077

View attachment 1893078

View attachment 1893079
The red metallic re-issue with ghw :faint: