My outlet REVEAL!!!

amy1677

Aug 24, 2009
My first Lindsey and leather tote!!! Super happy and satisfied. Now I want an Aegean lindsey so badly.

Attachments

• image-2352082935.jpg
    image-2352082935.jpg
    698.1 KB · Views: 622
  • image-3685601307.jpg
    image-3685601307.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 610
  • image-2291369098.jpg
    image-2291369098.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 605
wow! love the pop of colors of the lindsey and tote! i would love to get the saffron, fuschia and aegean in the lindsey style...omg! all these outlet reveals are superb!!! enjoy them all...

Nice haul!! I love that you have the matching saffron wallet, such a pretty color.

Thanks!!! I'm super happy to find the matching wallet.

wow! love the pop of colors of the lindsey and tote! i would love to get the saffron, fuschia and aegean in the lindsey style...omg! all these outlet reveals are superb!!! enjoy them all...

I LIKE colors!!!! I also want to get every color of lindsey. They are beautiful and hard to resist. :P
Twins on Saffron (got her today) twins on Fuchsia - had her....
love the tote and we might be cuzins bc I am getting tote in acorn
Glad we are being twins. I appreciate all your helpful info about outlet deletes. You saved me a lot $$$. Congrats for your new bags!!! :biggrin:

My first Lindsey and leather tote!!! Super happy and satisfied. Now I want an Aegean lindsey so badly.

Gorgeous! It's so funny to me - I have the exact same palette but in different bags! Saffron and Aegean Lindsey and a Fuschia Abigail. I was tempted by the Aegean card holder but I really didn't need one so I got two Madison capacity wristlets in Fuschia and Black instead! I need to take a minute tomorrow and snap some pics - my reveal will look a lot like yours! :biggrin:

Congrats on your new lovelies!

Beautiful bags! All these reveals are killing me! May need to take a ride to the outlet. Enjoy!
Yes, go hurry!!:graucho: I hope you find something you like!!
Love all the colors you got! Congrats on all your goodies!!!
Thanks!

Great scores!
Thanks!!!
twins on fuschia. I have her with her matching capacity wristlet and card case, all from the outlet. :smile:
You are so lucky. My outlet has not anything on fuchia, but only saffron and aegean. Congrats for your finds!
Gorgeous! It's so funny to me - I have the exact same palette but in different bags! Saffron and Aegean Lindsey and a Fuschia Abigail. I was tempted by the Aegean card holder but I really didn't need one so I got two Madison capacity wristlets in Fuschia and Black instead! I need to take a minute tomorrow and snap some pics - my reveal will look a lot like yours! :biggrin:

Haha, it looks funny to me too :biggrin:. Good selection for the wristlets. My outlet doesn't have any madison wristlets, sigh. I can't wait to see your reveal!!!

Congrats on your new lovelies![/QUOTE]
thanks!
thanks!
Wow! I love all your new goodies twins on the fuchsia Lindsey:smile:
Thanks!

Last edited: